PDA

View Full Version : How Clean is your House?

Kazz
16-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Has anyone watched this programme its just come on the TV more4 and I am really amazed at how people live in such filth and then go on TV and almost brag about it....:?

angieh
16-10-2009, 04:14 PM
I have no idea Kazz! I always liked the saying about "My home is clean enough to be healthy, but dirty enough to be happy".

Life is too short to be a slave to cleaning ............ but on the other hand, you should always be ready to receive guests (the last bit was my mother's motto!)

dandysmom
16-10-2009, 04:46 PM
I have no idea Kazz! I always liked the saying about "My home is clean enough to be healthy, but dirty enough to be happy".

Life is too short to be a slave to cleaning ............ but on the other hand, you should always be ready to receive guests (the last bit was my mother's motto!)

Lol, my mother, who was a bit obsessive/compulsive about cleaning (retired RN) used to say the identical thing! :-D

Kim
16-10-2009, 10:52 PM
I love this programme Kazz, as I can't believe how people can live in such filth either! I am a bit of a cleaning freak, so this is so alien to me! lol

calismum
17-10-2009, 11:27 PM
I agree - can't believe people live like that never mind open their door to the world!!

There are some programmes I am left speechless and wondering how the people are still alive!!!!!

I am not a slave to the house but like it to be clean, don't mind it being untidy.