PDA

View Full Version : Today I tortured my cats

smokytopaz
15-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Well you would think so. I thought instead or maybe as well as I would put anti flea collars on my two.... I usually put Spot on on them. Rajah disconsolately moved around, he felt it was tooooo heavy, and glared balefully at me after attacking his bed, throwing a general tantrum. Koko ran as if I had branded her... I really have to cut a length off hers as she is tiny and has a spare three inches.

Rajah I did at about noon and he has got over his temper...... Koko I did about ten minutes ago and She Is Not Speaking.

Hopefully they work.

About now a general understanding of English from them would come in handy. Sigh.

Moli
15-10-2009, 09:32 PM
You wicked mummy, upsetting those two gorgeous babies like that!!!
Orientials are brilliant at ignoring you!!!

angieh
15-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Don't you think that those anti flea collars are a bit hard and unyielding? Hope they come round and "forgive"!

CathyW
16-10-2009, 09:00 AM
ronnie will wear his. he looks surprised when i take his off. they do some in our pound shop.they are the ones that breakaway.and do the job. reggi managed to get his foot caught in his and came him on 3 legs all upset. so his got taken off and i use a spot on him.saying that he is due for his next *dose*
but when i first put collars on them i was the worlds worse mummy.
the bit u cut off pop it in your hoover bag, so if there is any hoppies u hoover up. theres a chance they get killed :) picked that one up from here.

smokytopaz
16-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Oh great idea BM! Koko came round very quickly, she has a choice, stay sulky or come for a cuddle on the sofa...... cuddles won.

They seem quite soft really with a elastic bit that allows it to be pulled off if they get stuck. I had a cat who learnt how to get them off and they lasted about ten minutes on her.

Both have accepted them now! Hurray!