PDA

View Full Version : What 'presents' does your cat bring you??? toys?

CATINAHAT
15-10-2009, 12:52 PM
My cat has started to bring in random toys and I don’t know where he’s getting them ffrom!!!

He’s a 1 year old tabby called oscar, a pesky little fellow always going off on little adventures, but recently he is coming back with childrens fluffy toys, at least its not dead mice!! LOL.

Has anyone else’s cat brought them any strange items?

kado
15-10-2009, 01:46 PM
We use too look after a jack russel who go to the flat downstairs walk in and pinch her cats toys. He also used to go into the shop and walk out with a pack of tennis balls still in the wrapper and tear the packet up outside. I always paid for the said item. Why dont you introduce your self and we would love to see pics of your cat

Moli
15-10-2009, 01:51 PM
My Oliver used to be bad at that, we had a stuffed owl, one glove, and a scarf!

angieh
15-10-2009, 03:53 PM
What a mystery! Never had a cat bring in anything non-food related, alive or dead. A cold roast potato was the oddest thing.

As kado says - please post an introduction and tell us more about Oscar, who sounds a real character. We do love pictures too!

dandysmom
15-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Mine are/have been indoors only. so no opportunity for them to try it. What a cute story; do introduce yourself, and yes, we love pics!!

CATINAHAT
15-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Well as i said Oscar is a 1 year old Tabby, he was a rescue cat from a local home -me and my partner decided to choose him after our pet rabbit died.

We live in north london, down a fairly quiet street so there's plenty for oscar to go and explore! He's quite an inquisitive fellow and already made friends with the other cats on the street!!!!!]

Can't begin to imagine where he's nabbing the toys from tho, hope we haven't upset any children

It's our first cat so decided to join the forum!!

Phoenix
16-10-2009, 08:07 PM
The oddest thing Dylan's brought in is a dead leaf :lol: (chewed up as well :lol: )

He prefers going out after live prey :roll:

Elaine
16-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Many years ago I had a ginger tabby who did that, we used to joke that he was oiut mugging kids for their toys:lol:
He also used to take a run at my mum and punch her with his paw or steal her gloves:lol:

Netty
19-10-2009, 12:04 PM
My cats toys were always disappearing. Then when one of my neighbours cats came in, I watched him pick a toy up and run in home with it!