PDA

View Full Version : reggie the cheeky boy

CathyW
14-10-2009, 08:41 PM
id been out.;london. and charlie was here. went to get the post. and this is where reggie gets cheeky. after charlie had put his ham rolls on the side in the kitchen, and pulled the door shut. charlies got the post. went to go back in the kitchen. thinks hang on doors open. and theres reggie mouthfull of hamm. and enjoying it. BUSTED !!! so charlie yells at reggie, reggie hotpaws it out the cats flap.
when i come down the path reggies on the ketter.giving it the poor me mummy meeoowww. i pick him up and hes happy. and i go it saying, isnt it good of reggie to test your haqm for u. as it might of been off. and daddys really good to let u help him eat his roll. meanwhile i was having a good giggle about it.:-D
reggie cheeky boy :lol:

dandysmom
14-10-2009, 09:42 PM
That Reggie! How nice to have your very own Health Inspector!!

angieh
14-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Hope it didn't have any mustard on it!!!!

CathyW
14-10-2009, 10:14 PM
hes never done that before, he tries to get his head in my bowl if its strawberry ice-cream. or squirty cream lol but never ham out of a roll. and he broke into the kitchen to do it, a real cat burgler lol

dandysmom
14-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Ham has been the downfall of many a cat!

CathyW
14-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Ham has been the downfall of many a cat!
poor charlie was quite put out that i was laughing, he says i spoil them cats lol

Phoenix
14-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Definately cheeky lol! did he try to look innocent when he was caught in the act?

CathyW
15-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Definately cheeky lol! did he try to look innocent when he was caught in the act?reggie was the picture of innocence. all big eyed,he sat on the ketter in the garden waiting for me. just so he could get his side of the story in lol

angieh
15-10-2009, 12:14 PM
paws and wrapped around come into my mind!