PDA

View Full Version : Cat poems

Phoenix
12-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Who would like a cat poem for their cat/s? :D

Please post all about your cat/s on this thread if you'd like a poem so I can start putting the Catsey poems together :D

When the poems are finished I'll PM the poem to the catsey-er and if you want you can post your poem :D

I'll be working on the poems in order of the people who post.

Forgot to say that I'll make a start on the poems here once I've finished HappyKatz's poem :)

dandysmom
12-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Leia is laid back, a picky eater but likes her meals little and often, is scared of outdoors. A good mouser and once got a very large rat! Hates to exercise. Loves sleeping: in the sun, on the radiator, in my bed with me. or anywhere the fancy takes her.Has a soft purr, doesn't talk much. Don't know how you can make a poem out of those facts, but look forward to it!

Phoenix
12-10-2009, 11:44 PM
I'll manage dm :)

kado
13-10-2009, 06:28 PM
I would love one but could you do one on Simon. He was my baby he cried if i left him. The moment i sat down he jumped on my knee. Everybody loved him and i still miss him everyday. He fought so much to stay with us as well he was realy my baby taken far too soon. I loved his little locket of white fur on his chest he was truly an unquie cat. Thank you so much

Phoenix
13-10-2009, 08:26 PM
I would love one but could you do one on Simon. He was my baby he cried if i left him. The moment i sat down he jumped on my knee. Everybody loved him and i still miss him everyday. He fought so much to stay with us as well he was realy my baby taken far too soon. I loved his little locket of white fur on his chest he was truly an unquie cat. Thank you so much

Your next on the list after dandysmom kado :-D

The list so far is:

1) HappyKatz's cats (the one poem for them all unless HappyKatz says otherwise :-D )
2) Dandysmom
3)Kado
4) Angieh (when she posts about her cats here please so I don't lose any info through clearing out PM's;) )

Just posting what angieh PM'd me:
"Pip listens when I speak to him, Kizzy seems to be a more non-verbal girl - she seems to get embarrassed if I talk to her. Bit odd that. She's OK with me saying that she's the most beautiful girlie in the whole world, but she's not much of a one for my reading to her."

angieh
14-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Some characteristics

Pip listens when I speak to him, Kizzy seems to be a more non-verbal girl - she seems to get embarrassed if I talk to her. Bit odd that. She's OK with me saying that she's the most beautiful girlie in the whole world, but she's not much of a one for my reading to her.

(from HappyKatz thread)
Pip is very vocal - he meows when he wants to come out of his Pipland crate in the morning (he is very patient and doesn't start until it begins to get light!). He meows if he doesn't know where we are. He purrrrrrrs when he's found us (has a purrrrr of a much larger cat).

Kizzy is quieter - she chirrups when she comes in the cat flap; she meows if she's brought something in with her. Otherwise she's a "if I sit and look at you long enough, you'll figure out what I want" sort of girl. She does purrrr when being smoothed and loves her tummy rubbed!

Pip has webbed front paws and loves to drink from a running tap. He looks as if he is smiling while he's drinking (NB must get a good photo of this!)

Poor Kizzy is on a diet!

Phoenix
14-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Updating the list:
1) HappyKatz
2) Dandysmom
3)Kado
4) Angieh
5) Mags

Who's next on the list :-D

HappyKatz
14-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Wow RCR! That is a growing list of future kitty poems :cat27
Can't wait to read what you have come up with! :-D

Phoenix
15-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Dandysmom and Kado I'm PMing your poems now :D

Angieh I'm working on your poem as well :D

HappyKatz your poem is on hold until you can send a profile of each of your furry family :D

Mags your poem will be started after I've written angieh's poem :D

Phoenix
16-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Angieh I've just PM'd you your poem :D

Mags just starting your poem - I'll PM it to you within a few days :D

Anyone else at all want a poem :D (I've got the poetry bug now :oops: )

Hope I don't get shouted at by az for asking the same question twice :oops:

If anyone wants to use the poems I've written for angieh, dandysmom, kado, Happykatz (when it's finished) or Mags (again when it's finished) then you'll have to ask them :)

Any of the other poems please PM me about using them. Thanks.

Phoenix
22-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Smudgley I've nearly finished your poem :D