PDA

View Full Version : Crackling anyone?

Kazz
11-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Just had Sunday dinner...Roast pork (giveaway with the title of the thread I know ;) ) but sitting here now having eaten and am happily crunching away on the crackling does anyone else do this can't think of anything better than crispy crackling...:-D

kado
11-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Just had mine and on about crackling love it i want some now.

Kazz
11-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Just had mine and on about crackling love it i want some now.

If I had some over I would send it by post but of course having a built in crackling eater in Sal there will be no chance - oddly Oscar used to adore crackling and scratchings.....he couldn't eat them as fast as Sal (Stafford) obviously but boy could he crunch I put that down to his good teeth into his 20's.

dandysmom
11-10-2009, 08:08 PM
I replied on OFF ...

Moli
11-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Love it.............

angieh
11-10-2009, 08:32 PM
I love it too - must be accompanied by a good tart tasting apple sauce, Bramley for preference. My Dad used to love it - the number of denture plates he cracked by eating crackling - he got quite friendly with the dental technician!

Kazz
11-10-2009, 08:39 PM
I love it too - must be accompanied by a good tart tasting apple sauce, Bramley for preference. My Dad used to love it - the number of denture plates he cracked by eating crackling - he got quite friendly with the dental technician!

Oh yes apple sauce too..........I have to have a side dab of apple sauce.