PDA

View Full Version : Kado's been at it again

kado
01-10-2009, 06:26 PM
He had is lunch and biscuits and always wants to go out. I was waiting and looked out of the window he is sitting on the top of the 3 storey rabbit hutch. I shouted him in and he came in. I looked at him and got my son too come too see i wasnt seeing things. He burst out laughing. My friend has a coal fire and yes he had been rolling about in the coal bunker. He was black all over. My son had to bath him with warm water in the shower couldnt find the shampoo at all. He shouted me for some help opened the bathroom door and he shot down stairs and shook himself all over the kitchen. My son had too mop the bathroom floor as it was very wet before my youngest daughter got home as she cleaned it herself without being asked last week she would have gone barmy. He is a little darling but we do love him.

HappyKatz
01-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Aww that curious Kado! :cat27 What a sight that must of been :)
Messy but so cute :smt049 Thanks for sharing the adventures of Kado! :lol:

kado
01-10-2009, 06:45 PM
He has done the same before. Just after xmas he was seen on a bungalow roof sticking his head down a chimely pot. Lucky a neigbour told me and i coaxed him down but he had to jump on a car roof to get off.

HappyKatz
01-10-2009, 07:14 PM
He has done the same before. Just after xmas he was seen on a bungalow roof sticking his head down a chimely pot. Lucky a neigbour told me and i coaxed him down but he had to jump on a car roof to get off.

Wow seems like Kado gets into all kinds of things! The curiousity of cats is cute :cat27

angieh
01-10-2009, 07:36 PM
He's a very norty boy isn't he? Sure you don't want to change his name to Sooty, or even Sweep?

dandysmom
01-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Back in my childhood days we had a coal furnace with a coal bin in the basement. The one time we tried to bathe Scamper who had gotten some grease on his coat, he bolted out of the tub sopping wet, flew to the basement and hid in the coal bin, ending up dirtier than before!!

You have my sincere sympathy, Kado!! :mrgreen:

kado
01-10-2009, 08:57 PM
The trouble is he escape out of the window and i have only just got him in. I grounded him