PDA

View Full Version : now the nieghbours think im a crazy lady

CathyW
29-09-2009, 04:46 PM
i was just coming back from the town. hot tired n thirsty. looking forward to that cuppa. when i see the back end of a black cat disappearing into the bushes at the end of the houses. i thinks hello i recognize that skinny hairy butt, that belongs to reggie.:D so im talking to this bush (and i got a little meeooow reply) and then i look up and see a neighbour and his wife staring at me :oops: i hastily told them that my cat was in there. not sure if they beleived me.:-D oh well there goes the reputation LOL
so now im a crazy bush lady as well as the mad cat woman.:-D

dandysmom
29-09-2009, 04:59 PM
OMG, another hysterically funny story, BM ...things do happen to you!

angieh
29-09-2009, 05:31 PM
I am absolutely sure that no-one can be "taken away" for talking to shrubs or hedges boys mum! As Eileen says, things do happen to you!

CathyW
29-09-2009, 08:18 PM
i saw them again tonight. we was on our way to pick up some dinner. and charlie was chatting to them, they had smiles on their faces, but then ronnie and reggie came around the corner. and they saw I WAS NOT TALKING TO THE BUSH lol
oh and the boys sat n waited for us to come back :)

dandysmom
29-09-2009, 08:46 PM
For future reference when you're planning to talk to a bush, you could carry a pair of those ear buds so people would think you were talking on your phone.....:mrgreen:

angieh
29-09-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm sure they believed you the first time - mad cat lady, not mad bush woman!

CathyW
30-09-2009, 09:18 AM
For future reference when you're planning to talk to a bush, you could carry a pair of those ear buds so people would think you were talking on your phone.....:mrgreen:
good idea. BUT how do i explain the bending over the bush and making cutie noises at the bush????

alexgirl73
30-09-2009, 09:31 AM
lol, fab story BM. I can just imagine it :lol:

moonstone
30-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Great story:) One of my neighbours calls me the WITCH as i had a black cat (Alice)who used to follow me up the road when i went out:oops:
I then got my Chunks (harry)who was big:D black and had 6 toes on each foot:shock: he was always known round here as "the witch,s cat";)

Phoenix
30-09-2009, 07:12 PM
good idea. BUT how do i explain the bending over the bush and making cutie noises at the bush????

Pretend you're talking on the phone to your partner/husband and looking at a flower in the bush or something :lol:

Great story boysmum :lol:

CathyW
01-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Pretend you're talking on the phone to your partner/husband and looking at a flower in the bush or something :lol:

Great story boysmum :lol:
i dont mind its a true story lmao. hmm ok looking at a flower on a non flowering bush (might work lol) memo to self DO NOT go out wearing slippers. lol