PDA

View Full Version : There's a 's******l' at........

Mags
27-09-2009, 11:36 AM
.........the bottom of our garden (I tried to make the title as painless as poss for Eileen;))

We very rarely see these little chappies around here so I made a quick dash for the camera and took him through the kitchen window before he disappeared. He/she was quite small so it's obviously a young one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Mags40/Garden/DSCF1263-1.jpg

Moli
27-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Well done Mags for getting him...Better warn Eileen though!!!:lol:

Donna
27-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Ooh he is lovely.... I thought the S............... word was gonna be a spider..... was scared to look!

dandysmom
27-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Lol! I too assumed it was going to be a spider and was surprised to be singled out by name as I'm not the only arachnophobe on here ....but definitely the only squirrel loather! :mrgreen: Horrid little beastie, hope he doesn't bring all his relatives to help destroy your lovely garden!!

Must admit you got a good shot ........

angieh
27-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Yes a great shot Mags!

I admit to feeling a bit sorry for s******ls in general this year, nuts are not nice and sweet in this area at least. Lack of water. Our hazel nuts were bitter and I haven't tasted the walnuts yet.

yola
27-09-2009, 08:14 PM
I think he's sweet :D We have one that lives in the neighbour's roofspace and chatters really loudly . . . the cats are fascinated and I have to admit I like to sit and watch his comings and goings.

My MIL hates squirrels too . . . they have damaged her flat roof quite badly :(

dandysmom
27-09-2009, 09:52 PM
I think he's sweet :D We have one that lives in the neighbour's roofspace and chatters really loudly . . . the cats are fascinated and I have to admit I like to sit and watch his comings and goings.

My MIL hates squirrels too . . . they have damaged her flat roof quite badly :(

A fellow sufferer! They damaged both my roof and Carolyn's; expensive to repair. :evil: