PDA

View Full Version : little cat story for you.

CathyW
25-09-2009, 06:48 PM
have been taking ben the dog out over the nearby field.meet up with a few other dog walkers. and they all stop off at this 1 spot wanting to have a look at some-thing.
well further investigation and we see a black cat. all cozy in a little nest.
so i go n drop off ben. i thinks to myself i know that cat. shes went missing from a woman who lives not to far away. so i go to find this cat. cat comes out all happy to see me and i pick her up. my god what a lump. big girl. then i notice that there is a colloar with a tag and a phone number. then a black \and white cat comes up. all friendly. and he had a tag on the same.
opps im trying to cat nap a local cat whos NOT missing lol.
only thing is both these cats now think im their best friend. if they see me ive got 2 cats walking along behind me.
im telling them to go home im not your mum. (getting weird looks from others)
yep the mad cat woman has struck again.:-D

Kazz
25-09-2009, 07:35 PM
You obviously need to have the music from the old film Convoy on your mobile.....but its the sort of thing that happens to me.

dandysmom
25-09-2009, 08:15 PM
What a cute story! Sort of a Pied Piper with cats following you!

CathyW
25-09-2009, 08:40 PM
What a cute story! Sort of a Pied Piper with cats following you!when ben was a little puppy i used to take him *carries* and there was a neigbour just ssmiling at me. then i realised i had ronnie and reggie and barnaby walking along behind me. all in a line lol

angieh
26-09-2009, 01:10 PM
You have a cat magnet in your pocket, boys mum!

CathyW
27-09-2009, 10:52 PM
You have a cat magnet in your pocket, boys mum!either that or they are just nosy and want to see where im going lol

Moli
27-09-2009, 11:10 PM
They know you are the cat woman, before long they will tell all their friends!:lol:

kado
28-09-2009, 12:35 AM
I have the same with Kado if i go out to school or pick up becky from her friends. He howls his head off all the time if he cant see me realy loudly but in the house he never comes too me. If i go out to get kado or troy in at night they wont come in but spotty, marmaduke,mickey and Oscar are at my feet within seconds. I do cat sit for them but i talk to them at there level. Can i be the second mad cat woman on here please

CathyW
28-09-2009, 09:28 AM
I have the same with Kado if i go out to school or pick up becky from her friends. He howls his head off all the time if he cant see me realy loudly but in the house he never comes too me. If i go out to get kado or troy in at night they wont come in but spotty, marmaduke,mickey and Oscar are at my feet within seconds. I do cat sit for them but i talk to them at there level. Can i be the second mad cat woman on here please
how about sharing the title :)
when the boys where kittens my neighbour had this adorable tree in her garden. and the boys being boys decided to climb up the tree,1 of them came down ok more falling than climbing.(not very nimble my 2) but the other fella was up that tree stuck. so theres me standing under the tree, with the tin of cat food. chinking away. looked down and there was about 4 cats all belong to various neighbours waiting to have a share in the cat food.
he came down eventully. :-D

kado
28-09-2009, 09:59 AM
That's a brilliant idea. Mickey who is the next door neighbour even comes and waits outside the shop for me. It's mainly troy that wont come in though and if mickey is out there he wont come in. Ive tried mackerel, tuna, fresh meat, cat treats and to no avail troy wont come in but mickey will.

dandysmom
28-09-2009, 04:11 PM
BM, you have GOT to write a little book of cat stories!!! I can just see the four cats waiting hopefully for a share of the food ,,,,,,