PDA

View Full Version : Update on Jenny

Stephan
24-09-2009, 11:34 AM
The surgery is healing well but the tumour was large and nasty. So it`s going to be 6 weeks of radio therapy and chemo.

Tuesday last was very stressful as they (again) could not find a vein to get the dye for the CT scan in. But we heard it was OK enough to plan the radio therapy.

Yesterday she went back to Addenbrooke`s for a two night stop over to have a stomach peg inserted and a canula in her arm for the chemo--hence my continuing abscence from the quiz-I just don`t feel like just now.

But things will get better in time and I will return to challenge all those clever people.

yola
24-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Stephan, your first priority is to your family and Jenny needs you - the whole process must be exhausting for you both - in different ways of course so naturally messing around with a quiz probably holds little interest at the moment.

Please wish her all the very best - and I hope her road to recovery continues until she's fully well again.

Moli
24-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Pleased to hear the surgery has gone well, poor baby, still needing radiotherpy, hope it goes well and she is fit and healthy soon..............

Mags
24-09-2009, 12:16 PM
This has been an exceptionally stressful and difficult time for both you and Jenny, Stephan.

I'm pleased to hear the surgery went well and I wish Jenny all the very best for her forthcoming procedures. I hope everything goes well and she will be fit and strong very soon.

Very best wishes to you both.....xx

PoshPuss
24-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Stephan, we're missing you, but Jenny comes first always.
Wishing you and her well, take care,
Nette x

dandysmom
24-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Thank you so much for the update, Steph. You've been missed, but family is always first. My best to you and Jenny, may things continue to go well in her recovery.

calismum
24-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi Steph - thanks for keeping us up to date. (((hugs))) to you both. We've missed you of a Wednesday but you and Jenny obviously come way, way ahead of a quiz.

I hope she doesn't find the treatment too wearing and is soon on the road to recovery.

angieh
26-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Of course we have missed you Steph but completely understand. ((((HUGS)))) to Jenny and to you. I hope things start to improve for you both very soon.

Kazz
26-09-2009, 06:05 PM
I hope everything works out well for you, Tell Jenny...to be careful of people trying to hang washing on her stomach what with having a peg inserted,....;).....sure all will go well....Take care and all the best to all of you. Karen