PDA

View Full Version : Purina One

Phoenix
23-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Would it be OK to start feeding Dylan Purina One again?

We started him off it but when he became ill the vet said to take him off the food he was on and feed him plain food for now.

Now that his tummy's settled again, would it be OK to try him with a few pieces of purina one again?

dandysmom
23-09-2009, 10:33 PM
I'd ask the vet. Mine have aways loved Purina One Dry, although I don't feed much because of the cystitis problems. Leia loves it.

kado
24-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Its the food that i had a complaint with with the manifatures. I Took them all off it about a couple of months before we lost simon. They kept being sick with in minutes of eating it. They did check it out but it fell in there ranges. I also got £15 worth of vouchers. I just wished i had kept a sample so i could have had it tested my self. Its one food her that doesnt get mentioned .

Phoenix
24-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Dylan's got to stay on the plain food until Saturday, the vet's going to see how Dylan does then.

kado
24-09-2009, 08:00 PM
I have p'm you Rescuecat rule

Phoenix
24-09-2009, 08:21 PM
I have p'm you Rescuecat rule

Just seen it thanks :D (I'm now all worried about Dylan being sick again, partly because of our conversation and partly because the vet wants to do an x ray if Dylan's sick again :oops: )

kado
24-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Please dont worry. Explain to the vet that somebody else might have had a problem with it as well. Sorry cant remember what dylan problem

Phoenix
24-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Please dont worry. Explain to the vet that somebody else might have had a problem with it as well. Sorry cant remember what dylan problem

Dylan's problem is on the health thread. Dylan was put on the hills food but he'll only eat it under protest, discovered quite by accident that Dylan likes purina one. Got him some royal canin as well but he doesn't like it (suddenly thought - maybe the royal canin or the purina one food had something to do with it, don't think it was the purina one though because Dylan was on it for a few weeks before he became ill)

He's a lot better now though and earlier on I gave Dylan a few pieces of hills and purina one, no sign of an upset tummy!

John
14-10-2009, 08:44 PM
mmmmm I gave Tommy Purina and he was sick..have to keep an eye on this.have been buying Royal Cannine since now seems ok..what I have been buying for him and next doors kitten likes as well is Royal Canine Main Coon dried they both love it..