PDA

View Full Version : Wind Meisha!!!!

Moli
18-09-2009, 11:59 PM
She is a little darling, but is terribly windy, how a little kitten can smell like that goodness knows:roll: :roll:

kado
19-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Sometimes Maisey is the same. We had to clear the kitchen one day as it realy did pong. When i first took Maisey to the vets i told her this and she said its a intolerance to the food. I hope Maiseys kittens dont take after her in that department

Moli
19-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Hope thats not Meisha's problem, been giving her chicken the past few days, it seems to have helped..

kado
19-09-2009, 12:41 AM
Hope it isnt either. A peg on the nose helps for me sometimes. Maisey only problem she eats everything she can get hold off. She loves her fresh meat and tonight stalked the fridge as she knew we had meat in there.

dandysmom
19-09-2009, 01:58 AM
I've been lucky. never had a windy cat! Thought that was more a dog problem? Talk to Angie, Kizzy had/has? this!

angieh
19-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Yes, Kizzy definitely had this problem, poor love. When she first went out, she ate a lot of grass and after a while her problem cleared up. I'd try hand feeding some grass, like Eileen does for Leia. Worth a go - I tried granulated charcoal, but that didn't help. Her stools were also a bit loose. The vet seemed to think that it was because she had had an unsettling time.

If you don't have access to outside grass Jane you can buy cat grass kits - but someone (farthing, I think) said it was oat seeds - cheaper if you can find them. I know Moli has outside grass!

kado
19-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the tip