PDA

View Full Version : cats arn't as daft as they look!!

louise_81
17-09-2009, 08:41 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH doesn't really like the cats I am coming to find.

H won't let them have a litter tray in the living room on a night (we lock them in there otherwise they run riot ove the house) and give it to them they have been really good about it, until the last two nights!!

So glad Im ill cos they would have been for the highroad if he had found them!

The cats have left some little deposits on the multisocket that leads to all his gadgets and on his laptop.

Well done cats, Im not impressed with him thismorning, I have had migraines for the past 3 days, today I have eventually taken the day off, and I get bombarded with can you clean x can you clean y:evil::evil::evil:

Well thats what I call Karma!!!

yola
17-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Ah yes. I know that well. OH's ailments are legendary however if I dare to have something wrong it gets pooh-poohed and inferred that I'm deliberately putting it on to make HIS life difficult :shock:

Sounds like your 2 kits are firmly on their Ma's side . . . which is cool :-D

Hope your migraine subsides though - not nice :(

smudgley
17-09-2009, 09:17 AM
What do you expect if they don't have access to a toilet overnight? :roll:

dandysmom
17-09-2009, 04:53 PM
I hope he'll come to his senses and let them have a proper place to relieve themselves ....how would he like it? Bravo! Hope your migraine is better, Louise.

angelwings
17-09-2009, 06:01 PM
What do you expect if they don't have access to a toilet overnight? :roll:

I am with you on that one Smudgley.
Thats down right cruelty, leaving them all night without a cat litter :( Those poor cats must have held it in for ages before finally releasing themselves...
Can I ask Louise, where is the logic in what you and your OH did?
You think this makes a funny story?? Indeed it is not funny at all. Poor cats!

louise_81
17-09-2009, 10:42 PM
The cats have access to a double litter tray during the day, I want to point that out, but it is under the stairs.

Well as I have only had my cats for 5 week, I did think I 'may' be able to go over night, cats have proved otherwise, so we go bact to the littertrays, and OH has to put up.