PDA

View Full Version : RIP Patrick Swayze

alexgirl73
15-09-2009, 07:38 AM
I'm not usually one to get emotional about celebs passing on, but must admit I shed a tear this morning when I heard about Patrick Swayze :cry: . What teenage girl didn't want to be Baby being rescued from the corner, or Demi Moore in THAT scene in Ghost!! RIP Patrick, you gave us the time of our lives xx

My thoughts are with his wife and family xx

kado
15-09-2009, 07:48 AM
I knew he was ill. A great actor he was. My thoughts and prayers are with his family right now

yola
15-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Very sad. He didn't do it for me as an actor or as a sex symbol (had a nice kind face though) but I really admire his stoic determination to fight the disease that unfortunately eventually won. He'll be greatly missed by many.

Mags
15-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Patrick Swayze was a talented man, full of energy and fearless ....he always insisted on doing his own stunts.

I'm sure most of us remember him in Dirty Dancing, great dancing and great music...

He was so brave but too young to be taken so cruelly... :(

MrsH
15-09-2009, 01:04 PM
He fought a terrible disease with great determination and fortitude. Such a young age to go,

angieh
15-09-2009, 01:39 PM
He was so brave about his illness and it is a tragic for his family and for all his admirers for him to be taken so young. RIP Patrick - we'll not forget you.

Moli
15-09-2009, 02:03 PM
So very sad, absolutely loved him, was a pin up for me.....A execptionally nice man too...such a waste..........

janey83
15-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Me and my cousin were mad on Dirty Dancing, it came out when I was 4 years old but I watched it on TV a few years later, We loved him in it.

It will never be the same when I see that film again!

R.I.P Patrick.

Midnight
15-09-2009, 06:12 PM
So sad!

Loved him in Dirty Dancing & Ghost.

He fought it bravely but unfortunately it won in the end, rest peacefully!