PDA

View Full Version : Many questions...

borderdawn
12-09-2009, 05:49 PM
For you all....

Would you keep a Cat that would only drink from a bowl if no other animal had? So you had to change the water each time he wanted a drink in case a dog or other Cat had "contaminated" it?

Would you keep a Cat that will only eat from a bowl if he had it first?

Would you keep a Cat if he meows and screams if he wants a wee but another Cat had been there before him and therefore meant he couldnt possibly go in the tray untill it was de-contaminated?

Would you keep a Cat that meows constantly untill you put the correct blanket on his bed, otherwise you BOTH have a sleepless night?

Would you keep a Cat that has 3 brands of dry Cat food down at all times, because he meows if he doesnt have the choice he requires?

And final question, does anyone want Wiggy!!!!!!!:-D

angieh
12-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Oh dear Dawn - I had no idea he was SUCH a picky critter!

catwoman999
12-09-2009, 06:02 PM
For you all....

Would you keep a Cat that would only drink from a bowl if no other animal had? So you had to change the water each time he wanted a drink in case a dog or other Cat had "contaminated" it?

Would you keep a Cat if he meows and screams if he wants a wee but another Cat had been there before him and therefore meant he couldnt possibly go in the tray untill it was de-contaminated?

Would you keep a Cat that meows constantly untill you put the correct blanket on his bed, otherwise you BOTH have a sleepless night?

Would you keep a Cat that has 3 brands of dry Cat food down at all times, because he meows if he doesnt have the choice he requires?

Yes :D I am OCD with cleanliness anyway. I am forever de-contaminating lol....
Sounds like Wiggy knows what he likes, and gets it! :D
We are the cat slaves...

Elaine
12-09-2009, 06:15 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
My question is would you have him any other way?

My Eva can be quite a challenge to live with but I love her to bits.

Have tried to swap her here many times and had no takers, good luck with Wiggy.;) :lol:

borderdawn
12-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Oh dear Dawn - I had no idea he was SUCH a picky critter!
Yep, he is!:roll: :D
Yes :D I am OCD with cleanliness anyway. I am forever de-contaminating lol....
Sounds like Wiggy knows what he likes, and gets it! :D
We are the cat slaves...Certainly, dogs have owners, Cats have "staff" :-D

My question is would you have him any other way?

My Eva can be quite a challenge to live with but I love her to bits.

Have tried to swap her here many times and had no takers, good luck with Wiggy.;) :lol:
Thats the thing isnt it, we do it! If it were a dog, Id be completely different, but a Cat, well, you are there to provide and obey arent you!! I do love him to bits though, and I expect you do Eva, she is a rather special girl.:)

Moli
12-09-2009, 06:35 PM
He is unique Dawn, you are lucky to have him!;) :lol:

borderdawn
12-09-2009, 06:37 PM
He is unique Dawn, you are lucky to have him!;) :lol:
He certainly is Moli, and Im very lucky to have him, he's such a squidgy puss.:D

Elaine
12-09-2009, 06:39 PM
I think we need some pics of the Wiggster, just to remind us how special and handsome he is.

Kazz
12-09-2009, 06:43 PM
For you all....

Many questions but just ONE answer WHO LET HIM GROW UP THAT WAY????:-D ....SUCKER

alexgirl73
12-09-2009, 07:11 PM
lol, I'd take him in an instant :lol:

Elaine
12-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Many questions but just ONE answer WHO LET HIM GROW UP THAT WAY????:-D ....SUCKER

random
12-09-2009, 07:27 PM

Hahaha send him here Dawn my lot will 'rehabilitate' the snob. :-D

borderdawn
12-09-2009, 07:29 PM
I think we need some pics of the Wiggster, just to remind us how special and handsome he is.
Ill see what I can find.
Wasnt me!:-D
lol, I'd take him in an instant :lol:
You'd send him back in the next instant!!:-D

Hahaha send him here Dawn my lot will 'rehabilitate' the snob. :-D
He's probably convert your lot!!:-D

Kazz
12-09-2009, 07:31 PM

Yes me please:-D

cats' staff
12-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Certainly, dogs have owners, Cats have "staff" :-D

Tell me about it!

Oh, and if Wiggy is the cat I think he is- send him over and he and Smudge (AKA Madam, or 'she who must be obeyed) can obsess together. Does he have that special cat face which says 'you expect me to eat off THAT?!?' ?

Donna
12-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Yes me please:-D

Me too :-D :-D :-D :-D

borderdawn
12-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Yes me please:-D Awww he said he may pop over for the weekend! :-D

Certainly, dogs have owners, Cats have "staff" :-D

Tell me about it!

Oh, and if Wiggy is the cat I think he is- send him over and he and Smudge (AKA Madam, or 'she who must be obeyed) can obsess together. Does he have that special cat face which says 'you expect me to eat off THAT?!?' ?Oh yes, he has THAT face alright!!:roll: :-D

Me too :-D :-D :-D :-D He'll come for his hols.:-D

dandysmom
12-09-2009, 08:30 PM
I'd have him in a minute, Dawn!! He and Ms. Picky could commiserate with one another about how lax the staff is these days! You simply cannot get decent help these days. (Think Smudge would agree! :mrgreen:)

cats' staff
12-09-2009, 08:37 PM
I'd have him in a minute, Dawn!! He and Ms. Picky could commiserate with one another about how lax the staff is these days! You simply cannot get decent help these days. (Think Smudge would agree! :mrgreen:)

Madam would certainly agree. I am currently in disgrace for throwing her presents out! I have tried to explain that I prefer field voles and shrews 1) alive and 2) outside but she disagrees.....

EmmaG
12-09-2009, 08:49 PM
For you all....

To answer your questions Dawn, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes AND YES!!!!! :-)

dandysmom
12-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Dawn, since Wiggy is on offer, I think you should post a current pic of him!