PDA

View Full Version : Maisey's Babies

kado
01-09-2009, 07:36 PM
They are all doing fine. There eyes opened up on sunday and have there own little characters already. I think the black one is a boy and the 3 others are girls. I have no problems where they are but now its getting a bit cramped as they are trying to crawl around. When will i be able to get her a proper bed which surley will be more comfy for her. I tried getting photo's but there so dark it didnt come out,

dandysmom
01-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Awww, glad to hear the little ones are doing well. Since you don't have a proper box yet could you perhaps get a large cardboard box at the supermarket and line it with papers, old towels or whatever kitten boxes are supposed to be lined with?

Keep trying for pics!

kado
01-09-2009, 08:40 PM
The funny thing is that i had 3 boxes. One in the kitchen, One with 2 towels and a brand new cat blanket and a smallish cat bed under the bed settee. She choose the pram and i realy dont think she has any intention of moving them at all. She has picked up her one of her babies once and has tried to carry them at all. They also try to lift there heads up as well.