PDA

View Full Version : Dog walks remember the sining dancing santa's

Kazz
18-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Well took Sal to Sutton park today had and great walk.
I love the park even in school holidays you can be in the middle of a crowd and within 5 minutes not see a soul... ....anyhow today in the middle of the heather and tree's not a soul in sight all of a sudden a group of walkers...all wearing bright orange appeared …..(remember the TV ad with the singing/dancing Santa's) it reminded me of that...they just appeared out of nowhere about 16-20+ of them I did not count anyhow they passed me and then one of the people in charge a lady asked me if I could show her where they were on their map...I said I wasn't really sure but about "here" and pointed and then a man and another lady said "Well that’s a lot of help, don't you know for sure" and I said "I'm not the one who is lost" and walked on....strange strange people on my walks...I will watch the news to see if they are on central tonight. Really weird….all dressed in bright orange….and not a man with a straight jacket in sight….;)

Moli
18-08-2009, 04:17 PM
You always seem to get them Kazz:lol: :lol: :lol:

dinahsmum
18-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Coo
You don't think it could have been a prison break do you Kazz? :shock:

Moli
18-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Coo
Don't they have arrows on their suits???:lol:

Kazz
18-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Don't they have arrows on their suits???:lol:
If they'd have had arrows on their suits they could have followed them :-D :roll:

Moli
18-08-2009, 04:27 PM
If they'd have had arrows on their suits they could have followed them :-D :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kazz
18-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Coo

Never thought of that however.....I doubt it not one of them seemed to have a clue, some were jogging (well they called it jogging), some walking, one on a walker, two started going round and round in a circle instead of pausing saying "can't let the muscles ease up" doing a good 0000000000.000003 miles an hour at the time at least they were ....:? not one of them appeared to have the way of it all to break out of a crisp packet let alone a jail.:roll:

Moli
18-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Never thought of that however.....I doubt it not one of them seemed to have a clue, some were jogging (well they called it jogging), some walking, one on a walker, two started going round and round in a circle instead of pausing saying "can't let the muscles ease up" doing a good 0000000000.000003 miles an hour at the time at least they were ....:? not one of them appeared to have the way of it all to break out of a crisp packet let alone a jail.:roll:
Does sound like they have escaped from somewhere...:roll:

Kazz
18-08-2009, 04:37 PM
But why find me...................

Moli
18-08-2009, 04:39 PM
But why find me...................
You seem to be a magnet Kazz, they always find you:lol: :lol:

Kazz
18-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah but now they do it in groups of oranges....should be grateful the whole fruit dish wasn't out for a walk.

Elaine
18-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Crazy people :lol:
I had one call me this afternoon to ask if I would travel 12 miles to walk 2 dogs for £5, the F word almost came out but instead i laughed and said not a hope sorry. More to it than that but that was the jist of it.

Mags
18-08-2009, 06:31 PM
You seem to make a habit of bumping into strange people, Kazz! :-D