PDA

View Full Version : Dylan's new favourite cat food

Phoenix
17-08-2009, 02:51 PM
The latest issue of "Your Cat" magazine had a free sample of Royal Canin Maine Coon cat food (dry), was going to post on Catsey about if anyone else wanted it because I didn't think Dylan would eat it :lol: fusspot :roll: :lol:

No prizes for guessing who ate a third of it in 30 seconds :lol: :lol: :lol: Put some down for him while I was getting my lunch, Dylan came in, sniffed it then decided he was so weak from hunger it needed to disappear into his tummy as fast as possible :lol: Put some more down for him when he started meowing again, about half of that disappeared so he's had half the packet now already :-D

angieh
17-08-2009, 03:15 PM
I wonder what's different in it?

Phoenix
17-08-2009, 03:27 PM
I wonder what's different in it?

I don't know, angie. Normally Dylan won't eat Royal Canin dry food, he says it's poisonous and doesn't taste very nice, yet that one he literally ate it like his life depended upon it! :shock: :D

Leesy
17-08-2009, 03:33 PM
LOL:lol: That is what Maisy eats and she loves it, she can`t get enough of it either:roll: .
Maxi the poor young kitty he has to have the RC Urinary that he does like but he is always trying to get to Maisy`s so we do have to let him have a few of the biscuits as well for a treat.:roll: :lol: :lol:

Phoenix
17-08-2009, 03:38 PM
LOL:lol: That is what Maisy eats and she loves it, she can`t get enough of it either:roll: .
Maxi the poor young kitty he has to have the RC Urinary that he does like but he is always trying to get to Maisy`s so we do have to let him have a few of the biscuits as well for a treat.:roll: :lol: :lol:

He's doing his nut in the garden now :lol: playing with a beetley thing :lol: Not the evil wasp though (luckily!)

Leesy
17-08-2009, 03:42 PM
He's doing his nut in the garden now :lol: playing with a beetley thing :lol: Not the evil wasp though (luckily!)

I bet he looks really cute playing with the beetly thing:D

Phoenix
17-08-2009, 04:42 PM
I bet he looks really cute playing with the beetly thing:D

The beetley thing is an ex beetly thing now Leesy (Dylan stood on it!)

Leesy
17-08-2009, 04:51 PM
The beetley thing is an ex beetly thing now Leesy (Dylan stood on it!)

Awwwwww poor beetly thing:(

Phoenix
17-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Awwwwww poor beetly thing:(

I think it's dead because he's lost interest ... he's now having some more of the RC food :-D

Leesy
17-08-2009, 05:19 PM
I think it's dead because he's lost interest ... he's now having some more of the RC food :-D

Cats hey, they are so fickle:lol: :lol: :lol:

Phoenix
17-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Cats hey, they are so fickle:lol: :lol: :lol:

How true :lol:

I think he's had an argument with the evil wasp though, he came in to the room biting his paw and won't let me look :(

Leesy
17-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Awwww bless, I hate wasps they are such a nusiance, you go outside for a picnic and there isn`t a one in sight, low and behold you open your first little goody bag and woosh they are hundreds all around you:evil: .

Phoenix
17-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Awwww bless, I hate wasps they are such a nusiance, you go outside for a picnic and there isn`t a one in sight, low and behold you open your first little goody bag and woosh they are hundreds all around you:evil: .

I know :evil: I know I wouldn't miss them if they all became extinct tomorrow :evil:

Leesy
17-08-2009, 05:53 PM
I took the kids to Lotherton Hall last Thursday, we were hounded by the blighters, at the picnic they were around us and the kids were screaming, when we were having ice-cream later they were the same and then in the park after they were following us around, in the end we decided we had had enough and set off home:evil: :evil:

pinklizzy
17-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Imogen now has the RC British shorthair dry food-I've never really bought into feeding breed specific diets but like RCR I got a free sample. She adores it and will chose the dry food over the wet. It must have something really tasty about it.

Phoenix
17-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Imogen now has the RC British shorthair dry food-I've never really bought into feeding breed specific diets but like RCR I got a free sample. She adores it and will chose the dry food over the wet. It must have something really tasty about it.

Can't really see the point of breed specific diets ...

Leesy
17-08-2009, 06:02 PM

Maisy does that, I put some wet out for her first she will eat a little bit then waits for me to put her RC Maine Coon biscuits in, she will then in the biscuits and just a little more wet along with them:roll: :roll:

pinklizzy
17-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Can't really see the point of breed specific diets ...
I was the same beforehand RCR, still not overly convinced but I like the fact that Imogen now eats her dry food, instead of the majority of it being eaten by Kindly! :roll: ;)

dandysmom
17-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Leia prefers dry but I want her on wet, so we compromise. I sprinkle a little dry on top, and she ends up eating both .......

Phoenix
17-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Leia prefers dry but I want her on wet, so we compromise. I sprinkle a little dry on top, and she ends up eating both .......

Dylan's the opposite DM - he prefers Tesco wet cat food :lol: