PDA

View Full Version : Hope i dont JINX by posting

Elaine
16-08-2009, 03:41 PM
But.......
Eva has again decided to start pooping in the litter box again:shock: :D
Dont asky why or whats changed coz I have no bloody idea, all I know is that for the last 3 days she has been pooping where she is supposed to rather than on the carpet.
Also, she hates me:( She is fine with me as long as I am feeding her but last night she came and lay on me, as she does, but then she began to bite me really hard:shock: , 3 times she bit my wrists for no good reason:roll: , she's an odd cat.

catwoman999
16-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Eva is biting the hand that feeds? You should tell her thats never a good idea lol!!!:lol:
Thats good news that she is now pooping in the right place, see, she loves you deep down and is doing that now to please you.
Strange though how cats are sometimes...:-D

dandysmom
16-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Good news, bad news! It's impossible to figure out what's in their minds; just happy that she's pooping appropriately now! Could it be an overly strong love bite??

Elaine
16-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Eva is biting the hand that feeds? You should tell her thats never a good idea lol!!!:lol:
Thats good news that she is now pooping in the right place, see, she loves you deep down and is doing that now to please you.
Strange though how cats are sometimes...:-D

I think it's her dad she's trying to please;) . And you're right about biting the hand that feeds, isnt she in for a rude awakening now that I am home again, off to the vets tomorrow for a wormer:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats gonna be fun.

Good news, bad news! It's impossible to figure out what's in their minds; just happy that she's pooping appropriately now! Could it be an overly strong love bite??

I have NEVER met a cat like her honestly:roll: It's early days with the litter box pooping, so here's hoping she keeps it up as we have been here soooo many times before.
Love bite? I kinda got the impression that she wanted to slit my wrists:lol: Maybe my side of the bad has now become hers......

Mags
16-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Good news that Eva is pooping in her box again ......... here's hoping the biting was just a one off bad day for her.;)

Good luck with the wormer at the vets tomorrow!

Moli
16-08-2009, 06:00 PM
That girl has a mnind of her own and does things exactly the way she wants too..!
As for biting you, you did go off and leave her again!

Kazz
16-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Sounds good Elaine.

Phoenix
16-08-2009, 07:05 PM
We've got a rescue like Eva - you go to stroke him and he has your hand :roll: yet he comes rubbing round wanting fuss :roll:

Good luck with the wormer! :)

Leesy
17-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Glad to hear that she is now pooping in the right place:D , sorry to hear that she is biting you, hopefully it is just a one off, and I hope all goes well with the worming:D

Liz
17-08-2009, 11:43 AM
So glad to hear the Diva has you confused again - she is a poppet!

I think a hospital visit maybe in order for you after the vets visit!

Elaine
17-08-2009, 07:58 PM
JINXED:roll: I knew I shouldnt have posted about it, Erin told me not to. But she has stopped biting me now and I got her wormer down her first time.

Phoenix
17-08-2009, 07:59 PM
JINXED:roll: I knew I shouldnt have posted about it, Erin told me not to. But she has stopped biting me now and I got her wormer down her first time.

Well done Elaine :-D Is the Diva sulking after being wormed?

Leesy
17-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Thats great news Elaine, glad everythings gone well:D

dandysmom
17-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Win some. lose some ......... :roll:

John
17-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Tommy the stray cat that has moved in with me bits me when he wants feeding..not hard just his way of telling me..