PDA

View Full Version : New home needed for 2 Maine Coons!

sarah316
15-08-2009, 03:32 PM
:cry: Unfortunatly the new addition to our brood Delilah (Rhodesian Ridgeback) doesnt get on with our two cats Jack and Buster so i am trying to find them a new home where they can be fussed over all day long again! I am willing to give them for freee to the right person. Anyone in the Liverpool area who might be interested? They are both brilliant cats, really funny and sweet. I will be really sad to see them go but its not fair on them.

random
15-08-2009, 04:03 PM
How old is the dog? How long have you had her? Will their breeder not take them back?

Elaine
15-08-2009, 04:11 PM
How old is the dog? How long have you had her? Will their breeder not take them back?

I was going to ask the same thing. Seems such a shame that the cats are the ones to go after they were there first. If the dog is a pup then is there no way you can teach him some manners around the cats?

catwoman999
16-08-2009, 11:16 AM
I was going to ask the same thing. Seems such a shame that the cats are the ones to go after they were there first. If the dog is a pup then is there no way you can teach him some manners around the cats?

Ditto that... The cats were there first :( More of an upheaval for them to be rehomed... Dog training for the dog may help the problem you have!

Having said that, I wish you the best and hope the cats find a great new home... Just be VERY picky who you give them to.

Jasmine
21-08-2009, 08:12 PM
I believe the Maine Coon Club will help to get a new home for them