PDA

View Full Version : Pet Visiting recommendations - East Sussex

Lara
10-08-2009, 06:06 PM
I am considering using a pet visiting service as my cat really hasn't taken to the local cattery, and there isn't really another one close by that I know of.

Is there anyone in the Sussex area that can recommend a company that provides this service?

The ones I'm considering are called Pet Support and Sunny Pets, but any other suggestions would be welcome!!

Thanks.

Elaine
10-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Why not compile a short questionaire and give them a call, ask if they can visit for a chat, so that you can see what you think.
I am a pet sitter in Aberdeen and have absolutely no objections to calling round and chatting to people about what I do etc.

Lara
10-08-2009, 06:44 PM
That's a great idea, thanks! It's definitely worth talking to a few different ones to see who we feel the most comfortable with.

Leesy
10-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Can`t help much but I do hope that you find somebody as nice as our Elaine to look after your kitty:D .

angieh
10-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Yes, I hope that you find someone just right. I used a lady who lived in Chichester many years ago, but I don't know whether she still does pet sitting.

dandysmom
10-08-2009, 08:36 PM
It's a pity Elaine can't clone herself; I'd trust Leia with her completely!

Lara, hope you have good luck in finding a sitter you and your cat are comfortable with.

Elaine
10-08-2009, 09:31 PM
It's a pity Elaine can't clone herself; I'd trust Leia with her completely!

Lara, hope you have good luck in finding a sitter you and your cat are comfortable with.

Thankyou very much Eileen, thats a lovely recomendation:D

Elaine
10-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Can`t help much but I do hope that you find somebody as nice as our Elaine to look after your kitty:D .

And thankyou too Leesy:D