PDA

View Full Version : A story about Dylan this morning

Phoenix
09-08-2009, 08:41 PM
I got back in from work this morning and Dylan went really hyper! He charged all round the outside of the house, up the apple tree, back down, then rested against the wall, bum up in the air and twisted his head round so it was resting on the floor but he was looking at me :lol: Hilarious the way he did it :lol:

I hadn't taken my camera with me because I'd only just got back from work and didn't want to lose my digital camera at work :oops: .

catwoman999
09-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Maybe a neighbour gave him some Whiskas Dry food...

See other thread on Whiskas biscuits lol...

He was doing the chase me, chase me mummy action, it is funny when they do that:o

angieh
09-08-2009, 10:38 PM
He was having a "funny five minutes" or longer ....... sad about not having the camera.

Phoenix
10-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Maybe a neighbour gave him some Whiskas Dry food...

See other thread on Whiskas biscuits lol...

He was doing the chase me, chase me mummy action, it is funny when they do that:o

Dylan won't eat whiskas :lol: I think he'd found some catnip because that's how he reacts to catnip :lol:

Leesy
10-08-2009, 08:09 AM
Awwww I bet he looked soooooo cute:D

Phoenix
10-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Awwww I bet he looked soooooo cute:D

He looked hilarious Leesy :smt044

SageCat
10-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Sounds hilarious! YumYum does that silly upside down pose sometimes and it always cracks me up! :lol:

Phoenix
10-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Sounds hilarious! YumYum does that silly upside down pose sometimes and it always cracks me up! :lol:

Now is it up side down or down side up? :lol:

SageCat
10-08-2009, 10:31 PM
:lol: To be honest I'm not sure now you mention it, but whichever way it is, a cat can never fail but to look silly when they do it! And I never have my camera handy, but it all happens so quickly that it's almost impossible to capture that precious moment of pure clownishness! :-D (I think I may have just invented a new word!)