PDA

View Full Version : Rupert 3 year old blue colourpoint seeks home

kelly-joy
09-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Rupert is a 3 year old blue colourpoint ragdoll who suffers from loose stools if not fed on a strict diet of Butchers classic cat food.Because of this he might be best being an only pet to prevent him from eating other cat and dog foods.
Rupert is used to other cats,Dogs and children and loves to sit on your lap 24 7 if he can.
If you think you would like to home him them please PM me. Anyone interested in re homing him will have to have a home check.

Rupert is not being re homed through the UKRCC and does not require rescue back up.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n50/kelly-joy/animallifelineuk/rupert.jpg

laragreg
09-08-2009, 03:53 PM
I hope he find's a good home, he's just like mine, I would love another ragdoll they are so loving. :)

kelly-joy
25-08-2009, 11:20 AM
he is still looking:(

kelly-joy
14-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Still looking:(

yola
14-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Kelly-Joy, are you homing these yourself how? I know the Ragdoll rehoming organization closed didn't it?

I hope they all find new homes soon. It's so sad to think they're not getting the love they deserve.

kelly-joy
14-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Hi Yes I am re homing them myself through another site. As you know I was so heavily involed with the ukrcc which closed in June I agreed to re home the last ones which I have been doing. Only have Minky and Kato to find a home for now as Ellie has a possible home and Humphery has a home lined up. Even though the ukrcc closed I have still had so many people contacting me asking to help re home their pedigree cats. for a while I was passing them off to other rescues but I have been with another site called animallifeineuk even when I was still with the ukrcc and thought of a way of still helping people re home their pedigree cats though this site so that is what I have been doing.People will still be home checked and still required to pay a donation but to animallifeineuk to able us to carry on helping animals. The site was first set up to help rescues with home checking,fostering, transporting re homing etc. To help find rescue placements for dogs that have over stayed their time at the pounds and are due to be put to sleep if no rescue placement can be found. To help fund raise for rescues etc. So I still get to help animals which I love doing.

Midnight
14-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Is he neutered? or can he stud?

kelly-joy
15-09-2009, 08:48 AM
No sorry. All cats I deal with are Neutered and fully vaccinated. I rescue cats