PDA

View Full Version : Glandular fever

Kazz
08-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Well seems Kate has Glandular fever.....she feels pretty rough...awaiting update from my sister. She did not look to good just awaiting results of blood test to confirm.....she has been out of sorts for a week or so. Just to make my day a bit better Mom just phoned to say she feels rough she blames the fact she drank her squash to quick and has indigestion....what with the hiatus hernia/reflux thing it sounds about right she is at my Aunts as she has not been well. Mick (my brother)took her over there this morning to Kiddy Mom just rang to ask how Katie was as she missed a call......the only woman who has a mobile but doesn't answer it (can't hear it really;)..is the truth but she doesn't say we do't mention it ;) ) Now just got a phone call to say Molly has fell off her bike and split her lip...its all go here.Karen

angieh
08-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Your poor family Kazz. How old is Kate? Glandular fever can be a beast to get over completely. I hope that she soon feels better at least. Poor lass. And your poor mum and Molly too. Thinking about you all.

dinahsmum
08-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Aaargh
My best wishes to all

dandysmom
08-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Oh dear! ............

Kazz
08-08-2009, 05:53 PM
The lot of 'em want putting a bag and shaking up I swear....

Kate will be 17 Nov 5th this year...about the "perfect age" apparently....for glandular fever. Sophie is not helping by wearing a "dust mask" in the house....claiming she can't afford to catch it. Think Kate finds it funny but hurts to laugh, Diane (my sister not impressed, think she's stressed)
They go away next weekend...
Mom is okay she often gets indegestion etc with her eating trouble...
Molly is a dare devil in disguise as a girl....the child is I swear a firework in a box as my Dad says...she is fine knocked a front tooth out though; luckily still a baby tooth, in fact the place she fell off her bike is the same place Sophie fell off hers similar age...only Sophie was lying on the sofa movie star style muttering "I need my family all around me, I'm scarred for life"....dramatic yes...funny yes. Her scar not noticable at all now...but she still points it out.

Kazz
08-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Tried to edit but it won't let me trying to say she has split her lip but the Doctor said it would of knocked her front tooth out but she has no front teeth at the moment they are just coming in....milk teeth out front coming in. She was lucky.

EmmaG
08-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Sorry to hear about Kate Kazz, I hope she gets better soon.