PDA

View Full Version : Youtube videos of Dylan

Phoenix
03-08-2009, 03:45 PM
I've got two videos that I'm uploading to youtube of Dylan, tried uploading them to photobucket and photobucket doesn't like them :(

I've managed to upload one to youtube, waiting for the other one to upload :roll:

I think I've worked out what it is, maybe photobucket doesn't like the format of the videos (which were taken with my new camera - I'll use my old camera for videos I think)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp4u1QXbA6U

I don't know if the video works, let me know if it doesn't :oops:

One video has uploaded, youtube doesn't like the other video though :(

SageCat
03-08-2009, 11:22 PM
It worked! Dylan is a movie star! He's lovely! :D

angieh
03-08-2009, 11:54 PM
He is lovely RCR. IMO, you need have no worries about him being overweight - he really looks very trim on your video.

Phoenix
04-08-2009, 06:17 PM
He is lovely RCR. IMO, you need have no worries about him being overweight - he really looks very trim on your video.

Did you clock him killing his catnip mouse angieh? You can hear him ripping and tearing it, probably practising killing real live mice :roll:

FayRose
04-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Awww, he just couldn't resist trying to kill that thing. ;) He's a very placid boy though, but your voice on the video really got my Biggles going, twirling around and preening. :roll:

Phoenix
04-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Awww, he just couldn't resist trying to kill that thing. ;) He's a very placid boy though, but your voice on the video really got my Biggles going, twirling around and preening. :roll:

It's the voice I use when I'm talking to Dylan or one of the rescues :oops: :lol:

Stupid I know but there you go! :oops: :lol:

Elaine
04-08-2009, 06:41 PM
He's gorgeous and not fat at all. He does love that mouse:lol:

Phoenix
04-08-2009, 06:45 PM
He's gorgeous and not fat at all. He does love that mouse:lol:

So far the mouse has survived for three months - quite surprising considering how Dylan treats it :shock: :lol:

FayRose
04-08-2009, 06:50 PM
It's the voice I use when I'm talking to Dylan or one of the rescues :oops: :lol:

Stupid I know but there you go! :oops: :lol:

Hey, not stupid at all, its obviously a voice cats love, Biggles usually runs away from any sound he doesn't know. :D

Phoenix
04-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Hey, not stupid at all, its obviously a voice cats love, Biggles usually runs away from any sound he doesn't know. :D

I started using it back in the days of Beauty and she used to follow me around the house watching me (she never meowed, don't think she could) Since then I've used it for all cats :oops: :lol:

Beauty was a really nervous timid girl who was scared of most people btw.

FayRose
04-08-2009, 07:02 PM
I started using it back in the days of Beauty and she used to follow me around the house watching me (she never meowed, don't think she could) Since then I've used it for all cats :oops: :lol:

Beauty was a really nervous timid girl who was scared of most people btw.
Well, you seemed to have found the tone that they respond to.
Well done you and long may those poor little rescues benefit. xx

Phoenix
04-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Well, you seemed to have found the tone that they respond to.
Well done you and long may those poor little rescues benefit. xx

Quite a lot have :oops: :lol:

HappyKatz
05-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Wow Dylan sure is a friendly & playful boy! I loved the part where his back feet went crazy with his kitty toy - that was very cute :smt049 And its sweet how he kept coming towards the camera, your boy knows how to be gorgeous for the camera :)

Does Dylan look out the window a lot like he does in the end of the video?
Quite a nice view for him! :cat3

Phoenix
05-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Wow Dylan sure is a friendly & playful boy! I loved the part where his back feet went crazy with his kitty toy - that was very cute :smt049 And its sweet how he kept coming towards the camera, your boy knows how to be gorgeous for the camera :)

Does Dylan look out the window a lot like he does in the end of the video?
Quite a nice view for him! :cat3

Sometimes, I think he was watching out for my brother coming home :lol: