PDA

View Full Version : litter

niki71uk
01-08-2009, 12:04 AM
why r cats so fussy about wot litter u choose for them:shock: i had cheap co op stuff,granules.

then i ran out,i was given by a neighbour litter she'd had,she no longer needed it coz he cat had to be pts a few days ago:cry:

i usually use THOMAS litter,this stuff i got from my neighbours she got from her vets,its wood chips,cass the younger cat doesnt like it.to prove it,she pee'd in the hall:shock:

fortunately i have laminate,so not too bad:roll: but still !!!

she will just have to cope with it till tomoz when i get some thomas,i just hope all she does is pee mean time,wont feel to happy if i have to clear up anything else,from under a bed :evil:

Elaine
01-08-2009, 08:25 AM
There are a variety of reason cats are fussy about their cat litter. Alot of litters are scented, many of the woodchips are pine scented and many cats hate the smell.
I use catsan fine granuals because Eva has sensitive feet and her weight plays a part too, as in the larger granuals are painful for her to bear down on. Bernie would use anything as did my previous cats.

niki71uk
01-08-2009, 10:04 AM
ah that maybe explains it then,she IS sensitive to MOST smells,of any kind:lol:

i'll get the thomas for her n leave the other stuff to toby

such complcations when u have 2 such different cats,toby will use anything:lol:

Elaine
01-08-2009, 11:02 AM
I know, they can be a nightmare:lol: :lol: :lol:

niki71uk
01-08-2009, 11:07 AM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

least one thing ive noticed today tho,no no2 else where cept in the spare cupboard where the trays r,so not as bad as i first thought

Mags
01-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Hope you get it sorted out Niki....

Cassie also uses Thomas litter and is fine with it.....she hates changes too!

niki71uk
01-08-2009, 12:35 PM
must be a "cass" thing then:lol: