PDA

View Full Version : The Clan has another member

Liz
29-07-2009, 08:10 PM
:D have been trying to catch a little black cat who we have called Indie who we think is in the family way - she comes in to the house and would still be here if Peanut hadn't chased her out yesterday teatime

So last night I set the trap duly baited with Applaws tuna and seaweed and hoped we would have Indie this morning - on checking the trap at 05.30am - bright and sunny we discover a tabby boy in the trap - we had never seen him before and he was very calm so I said I would take hime to the vets to get checked for a Chip - no such luck so today he had his bits removed, ear mites cleaned from waxy ears, 38 Tics removed and had his Boosters, Programme and an ID Chip oput in also Advocate for good measure - he is now in the downstairs study feeling a mite sorry for himself cuddling a catnip sac

He is a lovely tabby and doesn't seem to freaky and we have called him Sam and have decided he is staying!!!!!!!!

FayRose
29-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Ooooh, well done you for getting that poor little chap sorted.
I'd love to hear how he progresses if you get the chance. :)

Elaine
29-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Nice one Liz, I presume pictures will follow soon of the wee chap?

Liz
29-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Once he looks happier he is feeling sorry for himself but Baby beijing and ragamuffin are keeping him company!

angieh
29-07-2009, 09:54 PM
The temptation of Applaws tuna and seaweed was too great to resist. I bet he wonders what's happened to him. Hope he recovers to great shape and that we get to see him soon. You are amazing.

Moli
29-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Lovely story, so nice he has found someone to care for him....

dandysmom
29-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Awww, bless you for taking the little fellow in and having him fixed, sure he'll settle and he a happy addition to the family. About how old is he? Have you settled on a name? Yes, pics, please, Liz!

calismum
29-07-2009, 11:03 PM
What a great outcome for the wee guy. Lucky boy.

I'll add my request for pics when he's ready to face his public.

Liz
30-07-2009, 08:16 PM
He is about 18 months old approx and is to be called Sam - I hate the on the spur of the moment what is the cat called at the vet!

Today he is a bit perkier and sleeping in his grit box

Robin has opened the cat pen so he can come out currently he has Beijing eating his food whilst he looks on in stunned amazement!