PDA

View Full Version : Meet Lainey...........

Moli
29-07-2009, 05:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/molidoodle/DSC01807.jpg

pinklizzy
29-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Awww, she's tiny!

Mags
29-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Dare I say she's cute! :lol:

Kazz
29-07-2009, 06:22 PM
What the hell is it..........and does Elaine know you've named whatever it is after her...........Boy are you in trouble...............I am denying all knowledge of this....

Elaine
29-07-2009, 06:29 PM
What the hell is it..........and does Elaine know you've named whatever it is after her...........Boy are you in trouble...............I am denying all knowledge of this....

And you'd do right to:twisted: ;)

I'm actually offended that you have named that disgusting creature after me:lol:

Elaine
29-07-2009, 06:37 PM
What I dont understand is....
you have had cute wee kittens but have chosen to call a bloody snail after me:roll:
I'm not banned from the USA, I dont carry disease, I dont carry my house on my back and I am not slimey:lol:

Kazz
29-07-2009, 06:48 PM
you have had cute wee kittens but have chosen to call a bloody snail after me:roll:
I'm not banned from the USA, I dont carry disease, I dont carry my house on my back and I am not slimey:lol:

But you share the same name....

Moli
29-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Listen Elaine...you are very honoured, I do not name my pets after just anybody you kinow:roll: :lol: :lol:

Elaine
29-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Listen Elaine...you are very honoured, I do not name my pets after just anybody you kinow:roll: :lol: :lol:

So why not one of the cute cuddly ones?

Kazz
29-07-2009, 07:00 PM

Urgghhh its its.... a pet...Pat you have to get out more.:-D

Kazz
29-07-2009, 07:01 PM
So why not one of the cute cuddly ones?

Thats a silly question you have obviously never met yourself....! ;)

Moli
29-07-2009, 07:04 PM
She is an african land snail Kazz, and even Mags says she is cute...

Kazz
29-07-2009, 07:10 PM
No offence Moli,they are not for me I am afraid I see them and think "get the salt"

EmmaG
29-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Elaine it could have been worse.....Moli could have had a pet slug......... :cat35 :-D

dandysmom
29-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Awwww, pay them no mind, Moli, it's cute! And much smaller than I expected.

Elaine
29-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Thats a silly question you have obviously never met yourself....! ;)

OI!!! Thats just enough of that:twisted:

She is an african land snail Kazz, and even Mags says she is cute...

Mag's eye sight is failing with age, bless her.:lol: sorry Mags:oops:

No offence Moli,they are not for me I am afraid I see them and think "get the salt"

Me too!!!

Elaine it could have been worse.....Moli could have had a pet slug......... :cat35 :-D

I'm not quite sure how to take that;) , A snail is only a posh slug as it has a house on it's back.

Awwww, pay them no mind, Moli, it's cute! And much smaller than I expected.

It's a baby yuk snail yuk;)

angieh
29-07-2009, 09:48 PM
OK it's a snail. Just have to say one thing Moli ...... don't let it out ....... it will find friends and take over Scotland in a few years time!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Moli
29-07-2009, 10:01 PM
The seemingly do not need friends, they are both sexes in one....

dandysmom
29-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Shouldn't think that would be much fun for them ........

Elaine
29-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Freaks!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
29-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Shouldn't think that would be much fun for them ........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

angieh
29-07-2009, 10:18 PM
"Oh ah ee oo there's absolutely no strife
living the timeless life
I don't need a wife
living the timeless life
If I need a friend I just give a wriggle
Split right down the middle
And when I look there's two of me
Both as handsome as can be"

Well, not quite - but they are ambitious. And could succeed where others have failed ........ munching their way from coast to coast .................

Elaine
29-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Urgghhh its its.... a pet...Pat you have to get out more.:-D

Her next hobby will be watching paint dry:lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
29-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Her next hobby will be watching paint dry:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oye!!!!! you can go off folks you know:evil: :lol:

Moli
29-07-2009, 10:25 PM
"Oh ah ee oo there's absolutely no strife
living the timeless life
I don't need a wife
living the timeless life
If I need a friend I just give a wriggle
Split right down the middle
And when I look there's two of me
Both as handsome as can be"

Well, not quite - but they are ambitious. And could succeed where others have failed ........ munching their way from coast to coast .................
Thats brilliant Angie...:lol: :lol:

dandysmom
29-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Elaine, you're showing signs of acute gastropodophobia!

Kazz
30-07-2009, 01:03 AM
You are all really weird...I have been out this evening and thought to myself I wonder if they've been chatting about the Snail....and I come back to find you have been talking about the snail.

Not sure whts worse you talking about it or me wondring if you're talking about it....Pat pack your shell we both need to get out more................. I'll pick you up tomorrow. We need to get a life. ;)

ALL TOGETHER NOW....."Three snails in our wagon and we're still slimming along.....the salt cellar is after me and still we slime our happy song..... "

Potters off to bed now I am too tired.

Tink
30-07-2009, 09:07 AM
Hey..this is the second creature named after you Elaine...lest you forget my ferret Lainey :-)

Elaine
30-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Hey..this is the second creature named after you Elaine...lest you forget my ferret Lainey :-)

Lainey the ferret is just the best, cute, furry and cuddly;)
I didnt realise she was named after me but I am touched or did you think I looked weasle like:lol: . I can cope with that but not the slimey one.;)

angieh
30-07-2009, 02:26 PM
You are all really weird...I have been out this evening and thought to myself I wonder if they've been chatting about the Snail....and I come back to find you have been talking about the snail.

Not sure whts worse you talking about it or me wondring if you're talking about it....Pat pack your shell we both need to get out more................. I'll pick you up tomorrow. We need to get a life. ;)

ALL TOGETHER NOW....."Three snails in our wagon and we're still slimming along.....the salt cellar is after me and still we slime our happy song..... "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moli
30-07-2009, 09:31 PM

Thanks Kazz, been singing that all day:roll: :lol: :lol: Where are we going to get a life????

dandysmom
30-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks Kazz, been singing that all day:roll: :lol: :lol: Where are we going to get a life????

Try e-Bay or Amazon ...you can get anything there .........:-D

Kazz
30-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Try e-Bay or Amazon ...you can get anything there .........:-D

You never know.....:-D

Kazz
30-07-2009, 09:54 PM

I have been humming it today too....although I did break into classical music conducting todaay at work...on hold on the phone and the music was classical that caused me to grab a ruler and conduct then had a dance around the warehouse with Barry then lead the conga round the warehouse.......:roll:

dandysmom
30-07-2009, 10:08 PM
You never know.....:-D

Let me know if you find one...think I need one also or I wouldn't spend so much time here!! :-D

dandysmom
30-07-2009, 10:09 PM
I have been humming it today too....although I did break into classical music conducting todaay at work...on hold on the phone and the music was classical that caused me to grab a ruler and conduct then had a dance around the warehouse with Barry then lead the conga round the warehouse.......:roll:

Now who is weird....... :roll: :-D

Moli
30-07-2009, 10:13 PM
:roll: Now who is weird....... :roll: :-D
You beat me to it Eileen, was going to ask the same question:roll: :roll: :lol: