PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody there!!!!

Moli
22-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Twice this week, Tara has gone to the glass door thats leads into the hall and growled, even her hackles were up! But I was the only person in the house:shock:

dandysmom
22-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Eerie. Ir makes you wonder if they can see into another dimension somehow. Do your cats ever stare at what appears to us as nothing and follow it with their eyes.....?

Moli
22-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Eerie. Ir makes you wonder if they can see into another dimension somehow. Do your cats ever stare at what appears to us as nothing and follow it with their eyes.....?
Frequently Eileen....:roll:

dandysmom
22-07-2009, 11:51 PM
I suppose logically it could be a tiny little gnat or something that we can't see .... but it is sort of creepy ........

MadCatLady
23-07-2009, 01:45 AM
Hey...!!! BeWilbured does it ALL the time!!! :roll:

being a SWF in a flat in not the most civilised area of Norwich, it makes you wonder!!??? :shock:

Wilbur always does it in the same place though.... laying on the bottom of my bed, he looks left over to the built in cupboard then follows 'it' with his eyes along the wall and to the bedroom door.... then goes back to what ever he was doing before.... unless I have a very odd 'tiny gnat' which has a regular routine & always uses the same route to 'go to work' then I guess that theory is ruled out for me... :twisted:

Ghosts are all good though... never done me no harm but they could offer to hoover once in a while!! :lol:

dandysmom
23-07-2009, 02:16 AM
Have to laugh at Wilbur, but I do wonder what he's seeing!

MadCatLady
23-07-2009, 03:55 AM
Of course it is probably nothing, just a thing he does... ?after all he ain't called BeWilbured for nothing you know!!! :-D

angieh
23-07-2009, 12:47 PM
It's strange - I always thought that this house had ghost cats. I used to "see things" out of the corner of an eye - the lady who used to live here before us bred Persians. I think I've told the story before about the man asking if we wanted them to exhume the departed cats from the garden before we moved in ..... of course we said no, let them rest in peace. Merlin and Smudge never paid any attention to our "visitors" and since they have both been gone, I haven't "seen" them either. Kizzy gives no indication of seeing anything that isn't there, except of course that mouse she lost ............

A dog with hackles raised in the same spot - that might worry me, but of course he could be seeing his own reflection?

Kazz
23-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Sal's done this on more than one occasion to the point I was convinced there was someone in the house...there wasn't.

However as its a glass door that she is seeing a reflection of a light/tv/car light/street light/in the glass? Either that or she wants your seat on the sofa. ;)