PDA

View Full Version : Old dog fancies young boys

Elaine
20-07-2009, 04:56 PM
I dont know what it is with the old boy, Toby Williams but he mounts any small boy that wants to pet him:shock:
Twice it happened this morning and has happened once before, it did make me giggle after I had grabbed Toby the deviant and apologised:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dirty old dog:-D

Elaine
22-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Sorry, did that bore you all????

Tough!!!

Made me giggle like a teenager.

dinahsmum
22-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Isn't it annoying when you post words of wit and wisdom and nobody even responds?
Ho hum - it happens to us all now and again.
I did read your post Elaine but didn't really know what to respond. You weren't asking for advice as to how to stop it, in which case I might have said try a 'rattle bottle'. I find it more embarrassing than amusing when dogs mount but, hey, you're the gal walking him and if it doesn't bother you and doesn't bother the 'mountees' then it doesn't matter too much. A lot depends on what size the dog is - not a whole lot of fun being submerged by 100lbs of thrusting mastiff.

Phoenix
22-07-2009, 08:36 PM
I didn't even see this thread :oops:

I really need to start checking new posts more frequently :oops:

angieh
22-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Yes, sorry Elaine, I was sort of in the same predicament as DM - had no words of wisdom and couldn't even think of a joke ............. pathetic, I know. Can you give bromide to dogs?

(and I like Toby Williams!)

Elaine
23-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Yes, sorry Elaine, I was sort of in the same predicament as DM - had no words of wisdom and couldn't even think of a joke ............. pathetic, I know. Can you give bromide to dogs?

(and I like Toby Williams!)

I'm surprised at you Angie, no joke????:lol:
Bromide, now there's a thought, is that still in use?:lol: