PDA

View Full Version : Reiki

niki71uk
18-07-2009, 10:49 PM
NEVER WENT DOWN THE REIKI ROOT:shock: AFTER THE FIRST FEW MAILS,SHE NEVER GOT BACK TO ME :evil: OHWELL !!!!!!

Elaine
19-07-2009, 07:59 AM
Thats a shame but it might be worth pursuing it with some one else....
How is your kitty getting on now?

niki71uk
19-07-2009, 09:47 AM
she is getting better,wether its coz she's getting older or he just now accepts she's there,its only really at nite time when im in my bed that she trys to jump on him,its taken over a yr:shock:

mibbe its the age gap,or coz its different introducing a female to a male already there.

i know some one who has a 15mnth old female cat,who then last wk got a male kitten,they now both sleep together,mine never have or will i doubt:lol:

Elaine
19-07-2009, 10:10 AM
Dont despair Niki, it took me 6 months just to introduce Bernie in the house coz Eva was sooo unaccepting of another cat, and at that time I still my old fella. They still dont curl up together but are getting closer. Bernie has been here almost 4 years now. Eva still smacks him at times.
It's just like us humans, there are people we like, people we tolerate and people we just cannt click with but learn to muddle through.

dandysmom
19-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Dont despair Niki, it took me 6 months just to introduce Bernie in the house coz Eva was sooo unaccepting of another cat, and at that time I still my old fella. They still dont curl up together but are getting closer. Bernie has been here almost 4 years now. Eva still smacks him at times.
It's just like us humans, there are people we like, people we tolerate and people we
just cannt click with but learn to muddle through.

Sounds like my two former bosses, Elaine! Seriously, it can take time: Patches and Misty never liked one another, simply tolerated each other. With the occasional hissy spitty fit. Hang in there, MCL!

niki71uk
19-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Mcl????????

Elaine
19-07-2009, 07:50 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think Eileen is having a senior moment

dandysmom
19-07-2009, 07:57 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think Eileen is having a senior moment

:oops: :oops: :oops: Absolutely right! Apologies!