PDA

View Full Version : Snuffles

Phoenix
11-07-2009, 03:44 PM
Dylan came to sleep on my bed last night and for the majority of the time he was purring and making a snuffly noise :?

He seems to have stopped snuffling this morning, so at the moment I'm keeping an eye on him. He's fast asleep not snuffling at the moment, he had a little bit of discharge on his nose last night, but there was nothing there this morning and stil no discharge this afternoon :?

Could he have had a slight cold last night that cleared up this morning or could he have something else up? :?

angieh
11-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Just keep an eye on him RCR - it's probably just snuffles. So long as he has no discharge from his eyes and is eating as per normal. It could be some dust has got up his nose ........

dandysmom
11-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Just keep an eye on him RCR - it's probably just snuffles. So long as he has no discharge from his eyes and is eating as per normal. It could be some dust has got up his nose ........

I second Angie's comments.

Phoenix
11-07-2009, 05:10 PM
He's certaintly eating normally - he's had breakfast three times today, brunch, then lunch twice :lol:

pcspik
11-07-2009, 05:18 PM
It could also be something seasonal, as some cats do get hayfever type symptoms.

Like other people have said, keep an eye on him.

dandysmom
11-07-2009, 08:27 PM
It could also be something seasonal, as some cats do get hayfever type symptoms.

They do indeed; my Dandy got them regular as clockwork Spring and again in Autumn, all his life!!

Phoenix
11-07-2009, 08:51 PM
And there was me panicking about cat flu :oops:

Elaine
11-07-2009, 09:48 PM

or a grass seed stuck in his nose.....

I'm sure he'll be fine;)

Leesy
13-07-2009, 06:22 PM
How is the handsome Dylan RCR, hopefully he hasn`t had any more of the snuffles?

Phoenix
13-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Nope, no more snuffles :-D At the moment he's pestering for more food, even though he's had all the food he's getting today (watching his weight because he's piled on a kg in a month :oops: )

dandysmom
13-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Nope, no more snuffles :-D At the moment he's pestering for more food, even though he's had all the food he's getting today (watching his weight because he's piled on a kg in a month :oops: )

And in addition to his indoor meals he's munching on some of his prey also!

Phoenix
13-07-2009, 07:54 PM
And in addition to his indoor meals he's munching on some of his prey also!

Exactly :shock: :lol: