PDA

View Full Version : So Funny..........

Moli
10-07-2009, 05:19 PM
When walking Gyp & Tara today, I saw 2 people coming towards me, as usual I put them in the sit and wait till the people walked past, putting Gyp on her extender as she loves people a but too much:roll:
She literally sat down on her behind and in very slow motion rolled over and disappeared from view, with the extender following after her...:lol: Pulled her up out of what was a ditch and she was covered in gunge!!!:roll: and smelt awful, promptly shook herself and covered me...so we had a smelly walk, thankfully we did not meet anyone else....
She has since had a good scrub!!!
I nearly wet myself laughing!!!:lol:

dinahsmum
10-07-2009, 05:25 PM
What a cruel mummy - pushing her baby dog into a smelly ditch! :)
She'll probably look for you to do the same again next time you're there
"Go on mum, go on, go - let's play stinky-splosh again!"

yola
10-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Did you have a good scrub too Pat? With the dog clean you know you won't really be able to blame her for any odours don't you?? ;)

Moli
10-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Did you have a good scrub too Pat? With the dog clean you know you won't really be able to blame her for any odours don't you?? ;)
I did indeed Yola, smell all nice again!;)

Moli
10-07-2009, 06:48 PM
What a cruel mummy - pushing her baby dog into a smelly ditch! :)
She'll probably look for you to do the same again next time you're there
"Go on mum, go on, go - let's play stinky-splosh again!"
Think I will walk the other way next time:roll:

alexgirl73
10-07-2009, 07:18 PM
:lol: I can just picture the scene!

dandysmom
10-07-2009, 07:58 PM
That IS funny ...can almost see and smell it!

Mags
10-07-2009, 09:05 PM
So that was the smell wafting down from the north!! :lol:

calismum
10-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Poor baby - and then you made her have a bath!!

Elaine
10-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Poor Gyp':lol: :lol: :lol:

Kazz
11-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Poor Gyp....bet she did not mind one iota though. :)

They do have a habit of doing the stupidist things can yours do the no legged walk.........Sal sits down and shuffles on her bum.....through noramly to her adoration of people....she knows she has to wait but in her eyes some people like the hildren mostly are worthy of no legged walks forward.

We saw a Cocker run once he was running so fast that he was running then disppeared from sight and I saw he was running over a green gung filled river not grass he just fell in boy did that dog smell............what did my beloved old idiot also Gyp do potter down after him.....must be in the breed