PDA

View Full Version : Gabrella(The last stray cat)

kado
08-07-2009, 10:34 PM
The owener never came forward and she isnt chipped i tried all avenues so of course she is staying. Guinness ram raided the cat flap today and she escaped through it about the same time we was catching a bus to pick up simon. She followed us all the was to the bus stop and wouldnt go back and i had no option but to get on and leave her there. It took us just over an hour to get there and back and she hadnt returned by then. I knew where she would be at the bus stop she had waited there for us to return but then the little darling thought i want you to chase me and it took me another 30 mins to get her back in. She isnt from around my area and didnt leave the bus stop so i realy do think she had been dumped and saw the children and wanted shelter. I came too the conclusion today that she doesnt stray at all and she is always in my view at all times.

dandysmom
08-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Oh bless, she waited all that time at the bus stop for you; how sweet! She's your cat now!

kado
08-07-2009, 11:21 PM
We think she is part siameese so is so dainty but very vocal with it. She tells you when she is hungry and when she wants a drink of cat milk and if she catches you looking at her she meows for ever. WIll have to tak a photo. She loves sleeping on clean washing doesnt scratch the furniture or has accidents she is a proper little madam

Leesy
08-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Awwwww bless she sounds delightful, and it would be nice to see some pics of her:D

dandysmom
08-07-2009, 11:38 PM
I second that! As I've said before, I do love a chatty cat.....

kado
09-07-2009, 01:27 PM
The equalibriam (not quiet sure how to spell) has changed a bit since the last two girls came. Lucky used to be the boss but now its gabrella followed by maisey and poor guinness comes last he always waits for everyone else to finish eating before he does. Lucky waits to see if Maisey lets him eat out of the same dish he is the only cat that she will let. If gabrella hears us oppening a can of anything that's it she wants feeding again which lets the others know that there is food and all of a sudden there all sitting in there places saying feed us mummy

smudgley
09-07-2009, 02:20 PM
How many cats do you have now Kado?

Glad to hear you have collected Simon.

angieh
09-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Photos please Jane if you can!!!

John
09-07-2009, 03:29 PM
they sound like a proper handful