PDA

View Full Version : reggies having a scamper about

CathyW
04-07-2009, 10:10 PM
im letting the boys have a late night. and i havnt fed them so they are not going far lol
but all i can see is reggie scampering about chasing bugs. every so often he comes in to look at his food bowl lol.
but he is a funny little fella.
opps hes in again. tail flicking all over the place :)
reggies just chased his bro out. mad cats lol
we was out all day so they spent all day asleep on the bed. so got energy to burn off.
even the dog (ben) has been joining in (hes a cat trapped in a dogs body lol)
its a nut house here tonight lol who needs to watch tv when u have the brady bunch living here.

dandysmom
04-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Let them burn off the excess energy now, rather than waking you at some ungodly hour of the night! Although, knowing those two they might anyway ......

MadCatLady
04-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Mine only burn the energy by jumping on me feet during the night - Bless! All my mates say I don't need Tv that the Tribe are to entertaining for that!!! Enjoy!

angieh
04-07-2009, 10:40 PM
I'd like to see some more photos of ronnie and reggie, and ben too, especially as he's really a cat!

dandysmom
04-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Me too, we haven't seen much of the dynamic duo lately!

CathyW
05-07-2009, 07:00 PM
ive been trying to get some pics. managed to get the 2 of them curled up in BENS bed and poor ben asleep on the floor. they certainly rule the roost here.
i get piccys onto photobucket, then try n load them onto here and it wont go :(
i can load direct but not through a site,

dandysmom
05-07-2009, 07:57 PM
ive been trying to get some pics. managed to get the 2 of them curled up in BENS bed and poor ben asleep on the floor. they certainly rule the roost here.
i get piccys onto photobucket, then try n load them onto here and it wont go :(
i can load direct but not through a site,

What are you doing, BM? Will it copy the IMG code?