PDA

View Full Version : End of 6 months

smokytopaz
03-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Well I got Koko 6 months ago, and a long struggle it has been. She has truly come out of herself, largely due to Rajah giving her confidence but nowadays if I sit down, obviously it is so she can climb on my lap, if I call Rajah I really mean her as well. She is so loving now and so sweet!

Rajah however is a Boy. He loves to be cuddled..... in his time when he hasn't a very important ping pong ball to be found and chased. At the moment he has vanished into the undergrowth, oh well he will come back. He is lovely and adorable but if something gets knocked over - Rajah, if something goes bang in the night - Rajah. He has fallen out of windows, locked himself in the bathroom, knocked over the water jug, can climb seven foot fences, scoots to the top of the tree in the garden and by golly he would love to have wings!

I am sooooooo happy with my lovely personable cats, (well most of the time!!) :lol:

Moli
03-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Its so lovley to read how well they have settled down, your patience and love has paid of ST......I know what you mean though, any problems here, one word...Oliver!!!

dandysmom
03-07-2009, 10:56 PM
There was a time there, ST, when I honestly thought there would never be a happy ending! So glad I was wrong.. and Rajah is definitely all boy, isn't he? Never a dull moment with him around.

calismum
04-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Great to hear it has all turned out so well for all three of you !

angieh
04-07-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm with dandysmom on this as there was a time when I did think that you might be trying to find another home for Koko - I am very very glad that it has turned out so well for you all. All down to your perseverance and Rajah. Well done all of you. I am also very happy that Koko is obviously a much happier and settled girl now.

cats' staff
04-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Well done you for your patience and love- Rajah helped but you cracked it too!

yola
04-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Full marks for your dedication and patience. I'm glad everything has settled down so well. Now all we need are some more pictures :-D

MadCatLady
04-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Told ya!!! 6 months minimum!!! ;)

dinahsmum
05-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Amen to all ....

Leesy
06-07-2009, 09:20 AM
It`s great to hear that everything has settled down in your little family and that your little furr babies are getting on so nicely now:D