PDA

View Full Version : Save Money & Donate To Small Animal Rescue.....

MadCatLady
02-07-2009, 04:37 AM
Me again! :twisted:

Just thought i'd post this link in a thread of it's own as I keep recommending it to people...

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=275

The link is to a site called VetUK and they are ruddy marvellous!! I save £8 on 6 Frontline Spot-ons from the price my vets lets me have them for (and I get a discount @ the vets because of rescue work!!? :? ) They also have a sale on Frontline @ mo another 5% off!! The price of Drontal Canine standard tablets per tablet is £1.63 but pets@home charge £8.80 for 2 tablets last time I checked!! :shock:

Now Service is great and really prompt, they vacuum pack to reduce packaging & recycle their packaging too (probably to save money as well as the world!! ;) ) P&P is free on most of the smaller stuff and also on food, so long as you spend over £30, and delivered to your door so no lugging it up stairs & across carparks!! :D They do loads of types of food & medications (including prescription meds so long as you have the script!!), herbal remedies, first aid stuff & general animal related items for lots of different species so CHECK IT OUT!!!

Now if you follow the link above EVERYTIME you order something a 1% of everything you spend will be donated to us @ CASTAWAYS SMALL ANIMAL RESCUE!!! :-D

All the monies raised by this, various stalls held @ fayres & shows (see stuff wanted section to donate your random bits!!?) and from our adoption fees (and if i'm honest a large % of our salaries too!! :? ) are used to directly benefit the animals we rescue, rehabilitate and (hopefully) re-home!!! PM me for further information as I am still working on the NEW & IMPROVED website - I believe the phrase has something to do with shoving a broom somewhere!!!! :twisted:

Thanks for reading and A BIG THANK YOU for using the link in future!!! :bighug:

MadCatLady
03-07-2009, 04:28 AM
Hello.....? :?

Anyone....? :(

Opinions.....or something? :roll: Is this not allowed? :oops:

MadCatLady
18-07-2009, 03:05 AM
Bumpty bump! :lol:

Az
18-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the info MCL, but please don't keep bumping the thread - if people are interested they'll use it, if not, they wont :lol:

Elaine
19-07-2009, 08:05 AM
I have used vetuk in the past and will probably use it again, so will follow your link thanx as i do prefer to make donations to smaller and independant rescues anyway.

MadCatLady
15-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Make sure you pass the message on Elaine!!! :-D

As i mentioned in another thread we have just taken in a 6wk old kitten with a shattered leg..... :evil:

Sugarant
23-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks for this - have saved it to my favourites and will recommend it to my two neighbours with cats.

MadCatLady
25-08-2009, 11:44 PM
:smt023 Thanks.... pass it on to anyone who'll find it helpful and they will save cash too!! :smt023

:lol: Many thanks again!!! :-D