PDA

View Full Version : I just can't believe some people.

farthing
01-07-2009, 03:17 PM
A lady came in yesterday with her 8 month old cat, she thought it was pregnant. She has been living with her uncastrated brother for all this time!
'He couldn't be the father could he?', she asked, 'brother and sister won't do it will they.'
Yes, I said, anyway it turns out the cat has also been getting out.
'We wanted her to have a litter if kittens, but not this way'.:roll:
How else does she think it happens, worse, this woman has had cats for years!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!!!!!!:evil:

janey83
01-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Oh dear! poor kitty.

alexgirl73
01-07-2009, 03:36 PM
oh for heavens sake!!! Stupid woman.

angieh
01-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Do people like that have any brains at all??? Poor little cat.

dandysmom
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Words fail me !!!!!

Elaine
01-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I despair..........:?

Stephan
01-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Do people like that have any brains at all???

Clearly not.

But my questions in about 25 minutes from now will find out??

calismum
01-07-2009, 08:12 PM
That just makes my blood boil - honestly, some people.

Moli
01-07-2009, 08:54 PM
How stupid can a person be!!!!!

moonstone
01-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Some people are just plain thick:?
I have neighbour,s that keep four un neutered cats (that,s how i got my kittens) then they moan when the females get pregnant:cry: :evil: (so it,s the cat,s fault then:-D )
One of my other neighbour,s "catnapped" one of their females (who was pregnant AGAIN:shock: )had her speyed and re-homed her:D so she is now safe:D
I feed the poor tom cat:( he is a very loving cat but thin and has runny eyes and nose)give him lots of cuddles too:D
I reported them to RSPCA who (surprise:shock: surprise)found nothing wrong and left the cats to their fate:evil:
The owner,s don,t feed them as they run a catering buisness and think that if they keep the cats hungry they will catch the mice and rats that live in their house:roll: half my street are left to feed these poor animals :( :evil:needless to say they NEVER get vet treatment and have fleas:( it makes me so angry that they are allowed to treat these loving cats in such a cruel way:evil:

dandysmom
01-07-2009, 10:18 PM
What a sad story .........

Leesy
01-07-2009, 10:43 PM
It is just so cruel how some people treat there animals, I am sure that they just play dumb sometimes just to try and make people feel sorry for them instead of the poor kittys that they have:evil: :evil:

MadCatLady
02-07-2009, 01:55 AM
SPEY & NEUTER!!!!

SPEY & NEUTER!!!!

SPEY & NEUTER!!!!

SPEY & NEUTER!!!!

And possibly we should instigate an exam for people.... if you fail you cannot own a car/drive, have children OR OWN ANIMALS!!!!! :twisted:

moonstone
02-07-2009, 10:04 PM
I am seriously thinking of trying to get this tom cat neutered:( my neighbour (who does early morning cleaning)has seen him walking across a very busy main road not far from here:shock: sooner or later he will be killed:(
He has been here twice today:D he has runny eyes and is very thin again:( i make a huge fuss of him which he loves:D he is an adorable loving cat so why do his owner,s treat him so badly:?
These are the one,s who went on holiday for three weeks back to Jamaica one Christmas and just left him to fend for himself:evil: if i hadn't have given him food he would have died:cry: they really don,t deserve such a loving boy:evil: