PDA

View Full Version : Summer Ball - food and drink

calismum
26-06-2009, 08:43 PM
I am trying to arrange catering for the ball.

Can you let me know what your darlings will be requiring in order to have their preferences catered for ;)

Elaine
26-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Bernie would like to request cheese and ham, Eva would like big fat juicy tiger prawns and fresh flowing water, Bernie will drink water but would also like the dregs of any humans tea/coffee cup:lol:

angieh
26-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Kizzy would like to try some prawns - she's not had any yet. She says she'll try anything, being young and inexperienced and as it's all virtual it won't do her any harm at all.

I think champers would be in order!

dandysmom
26-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Leia, who is very picky, hopes there will be some Fancy Feast Minced Chicken; if not then ham would be fine. I will drink her champers for her!

cats' staff
27-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Smudge would like pink champagne and caviar please. Tolly likes cod and chips with milk and Cleo will just try a bit of everything before deciding to eat the first thing she was offered so anything will (eventually) please her.

calismum
27-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Excellent choices so far. Alfie has asked for a meat selection as he's not too fond of fish. He want fresh water or champers to drink.

Stephan
27-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Cleo is rather shy with strangers-she might appear but is more than likely just going to lick a few dishes before going back to sleep.

Unlike the late `oscar` who had dreadful table manners-one sniff of raw liver and he would literally claw his way up my leg whilst uttering noises that domestic cats shouldn`t make

CathyW
27-06-2009, 10:22 PM
my 2 are not fussy so anything will do.

Leesy
28-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Maxi would like to try anything thats going with everything being virtual as with his special diet for his colitus he is usaully very limited as to what he can eat, so this will be a real treat for him and Maisy Moo just loves anything.