PDA

View Full Version : Maise update

kado
18-06-2009, 04:04 PM
What i heard today has made my blood boil. I was talking to a mum at school about another cat that has turned up. She said that a bit ago she heard a car pull up outside the park with a couple and a cat carrier. They said that it was there's but was realy affectonate towards them. She then heard them arguing and the woman was crying in the car. It was maisey heartless owners i would love to speak to them and just ask them why they did it. She has aggression toward dogs she hates them. She went for a dog my son was walking today. She hurt her paw so i banged it up and now she is fine. Loves her food and now sleeps on the bed settee all night. She has got a home here for as long as she wants it. She is already a part of a family now and deserves better than what she had.

jane

dandysmom
18-06-2009, 04:38 PM
How horrible! They just abandoned her like that??!!! Thank God she now has a loving home with you!

angieh
18-06-2009, 05:13 PM
There's no excuse - it sounds as if the woman was upset too. B****y man. No wonder your blood boiled Jane, mine would too.

kado
18-06-2009, 07:11 PM
I had the complete opposite about 6pm. A realy little cat found us. I fed her took her in and asked in both shops in the villiage. The owner and her son came to get her tonight appreantley they had being in the process of moving and was coming back to feed her every night. Last night she had gone. Someone down our road and taken her from the house with other things allegerley and was asked to return them did but no cat. Her name is missy and she as now gone home.

jane and the zoo

Leesy
18-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Poor Maisy being dumped by her heartless ex owners like that, at least she has found a good home there with you :D .

Moli
18-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Poor little girl, it still amazes me how heartless people can be!!!!she is safe, warm and loved now...

kado
18-06-2009, 11:58 PM
She does cry to go out but i try to ignore it. Sheloves the settee or computer chair. She even washed lucky today and doesnt hiss at them to much and lets lucky eat out of the same plate. I do feed them all at the same time but she gets food first though as she will wail otherwise. Her paw injury dont know how she did it. She escaped out of the catflap and when i brought her back in she seemed fine but she scuffed he pad on back feet. We cleaned it up and bangaged it up with not too much fuss and took it off a day later she then could put weight on it. I realy am glad we kept her but i do think she is going to be the boss but arnt all females( sorry to any males on here)

jane and Maisey

Leesy
19-06-2009, 08:19 AM
LOL I think Maxi would agree with you there Jane, as Maxi`s little sis Maisy Moo is certainly the boss in our house even though he might try to be the boss at times:lol: :lol:

dandysmom
19-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Women rule! Misty was a small cat but took no guff whatsoever from big macho Sultan!

John
20-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Tommy has tried to be number one but Millie in her own way is still the boss

calismum
21-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Yep, Kinsi alway bossed Alfie about, and my Misty (who was also a small cat!) bossed big scarey feral Sid to within an inch of his life!