PDA

View Full Version : Surgery Progress

Pages : [1] 2

Tink
17-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Here is a link to the screen I am watching. K is patient number 215668. The legend on the right explains what the status is according to color.

http://www.peacehealth.org/apps/smartrack/view.asp?fac_mnc=SJH

yola
17-06-2009, 08:53 PM
What does that mean " ready for family"? Is he done in surgery? I hope this ordeal is nearly over for you all . . .

Mags
17-06-2009, 09:34 PM
I hope the op will be over soon Tink, you must be feeling so tense at the moment :( Sending lots of healing vibes to K.....

Moli
17-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Sending healing vibes, thoughts and hugs....x

calismum
17-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Thinking of you - hope op is soon finished.

Tink
17-06-2009, 09:45 PM
What does that mean " ready for family"? Is he done in surgery? I hope this ordeal is nearly over for you all . . .

I don't know why they put that but the surgeon told the go to girl to call us and tell us everything is going okay and they are starting the rewarming process to his person, which I assume means that the worst of it is over. should be done within the next hour they are guessing.

yola
17-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Rewarming??? Oh my good God that is genuinely frightening :roll: Fingers and everything else crossed. I'm having to head off to bed for the night but the first thing I will do tomorrow is log on to see how you all got on. All the very best Tink . . . .

angieh
17-06-2009, 09:52 PM
((((HUGS)))) Tink. Hope all goes well.

random
17-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Hope all goes well Tink, have been thinking of you both. x

Leesy
17-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Hope that you will be getting some good news soon, hang in there ((hugs)) Xxx.

dandysmom
17-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Big hugs, Tink....... everyone's pulling for you and K; post when you can.......

alexgirl73
18-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Hey Tink, sending lots of healing vibes from this end to. Thinking of you and K ((hugs)) xx

Tink
18-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Hi, all. I am only now in a position to get my wits about me (somewhat) enough to post.
K's heart survived remarkable well through the operation. The surgeon was very surprised with its vitality and the size the anneurysm has already grown since last testing (he would have been gone any day now if left alone). They only had to use the defibrillator paddles on him once because his heart very much wanted to run of its own accord to their surprise once they brought him back from deep freeze.
The concern was brain function next. There was a lot of touch and go as he came to in little spouts but each fit he had into consciousness seemed to be a little less violent and eventually his eyes held recognition while he looked into mine. Then he began to be able to nod in appropriate response, do thumbs ups, and some makeshift sign language. This was all to my delight as the surgeon was not able to promise if all brain function would return. Once he realized he was in restraints he slammed his hand down in frustration and I knew my K was in there still.
Our only current battle right now is getting him off the ventilator. He still has the tube down his throat, he is not able to breathe for himself yet. It's very, very frustrating as he is very thirsty, in so much pain, and is unable to talk and whenever he comes to once again he is choking and they have to suction it and make him cough which is horribly painful to his chest region. They are giving him breathing treatments on a constant basis. His wheezing and oxygen saturation has not stabalized. We are hoping by morning he will be able to breathe on his own. Please send good thoughts.
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm211/darkpixietink/surgery3.jpg

dinahsmum
18-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Hang on in there.
I'm sure there will be 'hiccups' on the road to full recovery but that must have been the most difficult day.
Thanks so much for posting. You are being very brave.

yola
18-06-2009, 09:30 AM
You are so incredibly strong - much more so than you give yourself credit for. It would break my heart to see my man lying helpless like that . . . so I can't imagine for a moment what you're going through.

I hope K continues to get stronger and better - it's a massive operation he's been through so I'm sure it'll take time.

smudgley
18-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Tink, I want you to know we are all thinking of you. Well done for posting & for being so strong, keep it up, it will soon be over. * hugs * hugs * hugs *

tilly
18-06-2009, 11:58 AM
So glad it has gone well so far. I am sending healing thought and hope k continues to get better.

((((HUGS))))

Tilly

Mags
18-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Tink, I commend you for the incredible strength you have found to help K through these critical days, you have been amazingly brave.

All your Catsey friends here are with you 100% to offer support and understanding throughout K's recovery. Try to rest as much as you can between hospital shifts as worry and concern can be so draining for you.

Love and hugs to you both and strong healing vibes to K...... xx

angieh
18-06-2009, 12:44 PM
Hang on in there Tink. The first huge hurdle is over - the op itself. (((((HUGS)))) Every hour will see improvement however slight. You are both strong for each other.

Leesy
18-06-2009, 12:46 PM
I echo what everybody else has said you are one amazingly strong person and you should be proud of yourself (we are) and we are behind both you and K on his full recovery back to health.
I hope if ever the need arises that I can show the same strength that you have shown throughout everything that has happened.
Please keep us up to date on K`s recovery when you have time and please feel free to vent if need be, sending lots of ((love)) and Healing vibes your way Xxx.

MrsH
18-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Lots of good wishes from me too. It's so frightening seeing loved ones so dependent on others in hospital like that. You're being so brave and strong, make sure you look after yourself too. Strong get well vibes for K from me.

dandysmom
18-06-2009, 04:13 PM
How incredibly brave you've been thru this ordeal; thank God the op went successfully. The road to recovery won't be easy, but you have your guy back now; am hoping he'll be off the ventilator very soon and in less pain. Thanks so much for keeping us posted during this difficult time...you know every one here cared and was worried ..... big hugs and healing vibes coming!

alexgirl73
18-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Just echoing everyone else Tink. You will have to be K's strength over the next few weeks, so make sure you take good care of yourself too. Thank you for posting on his progress xx

PoshPuss
18-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Love and all good healing thoughts from me too Tink. Like the othr girls have said, take care of yourself too. I'm sure K is in excellent hands and will know you are there for him. take care.((( Hugs )))

calismum
18-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Hi Tink - echoing all said above. My thoughts are with you both for a speedy recovery. You have been so strong through all of this. Big (((hugs))) to you both. Please keep us posted.

CM

random
18-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Oh Tink what a wonderful strong person you are, I would have fallen to pieces long before now I think, my thoughts are with you both, all the very best, in my prayers. x

Tink
18-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers, and vibes. I just received word he is OFF THE VENTILATOR and breathing on his own!!!!! His oxygen levels are not what they like but the important part is that he is breathing independently and being monitored. I heard they had ten doctors working on him early this morning to figure out what would be best for him.
I am SO EXCITED to visit him today. I will be leaving in a few hours. Hugs to you all for being so great.

calismum
18-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Wonderful news -

dandysmom
18-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Great news!! Take care of yourself too, Tink, and thanks so much for the update.

Mags
18-06-2009, 08:34 PM
That's great news Tink!

I do hope you've managed to get some rest yourself.....

random
18-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Great news Tink, so glad he's on the mend now. x

Moli
18-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Good to hear its all over and he is on the mend................

pinklizzy
18-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Sorry, I missed all this. So glad K is doing well Tink and I hope you're coping ok. Hugs being sent your way. XXX

Leesy
18-06-2009, 09:43 PM
That is such good news Tink I am so relieved and so pleased for you both.
Take care of yourself and enjoy your vist to see K.
((HUGS & MORE HUGS)).

yola
18-06-2009, 10:21 PM
A massive step . . . wonderful news :D

angieh
18-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Yes, another big step forward Tink. ((((HUGS)))) Excellent news.

MrsH
18-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Great news! Looking forward to further progress and updates.

Tink
19-06-2009, 05:59 AM
Thank you everyone. I'm back from my visit. Apparently, his lungs were collapsed until this morning and that is why he is having such a go at the breathing.
He is still receiving breathing treatments but now weaned down to every two hours instead of constantly. He is not able to breathe if he is on his back so they have him sitting in the upright position until he is stronger. He was able to eat a few pieces of chicken and a spoonful of rice and some ginger ale.
Today was a very good day. The only part that was hard was when he had to be put in a flat on his back position for several moments by the nurses and to see him turn purple, gasping for the air, and reaching with his arms for assistance. I swallowed a huge lump in my throat and tried very hard to compose myself and was able to by squeezing my mother's hand very hard. He is such a strong tough guy, the childlike way he reacted was heartbreaking at that moment.
His mother and stepfather arrived as we were deciding to leave for the night which was nice to know I wasn't leaving him alone. His stepfather said he would walk us out and he took me aside and told me how special I was and wonderful the way I have been supportive and now they really feel I am their daughter. I was floored.

pookyandjo
19-06-2009, 06:21 AM
you are doing amazingly well Tink...keep it up... and K is doing his bit as well... he is such a fighter from your description of all that has gone on with his surgery...the small improvments that are happening are all part of the bigger picture... it will all come together...hang in there and know that everyong is thinking of you both and wishing you all well

smudgley
19-06-2009, 07:21 AM
Take each day as it comes, it will be baby-steps to recovery, but little improvements each day is fantastic.
Well done for being brave. (more hugs)....

Leesy
19-06-2009, 08:30 AM
Reading that last post Tink had me in tears because what K`s dad said is just so true and that was sooooooo sweet of him to walk out with you and say such a lovely thing like that to you they really must think alot about you.
I am so glad that your mother is there behind you as well as I think a woman in circumstances like this no matter how strong they are themselves always need their mothers support behind them (if you know what I mean), just to help take away some of the hurt and the pain.
Keep your chin up Tink as there will be big improvements every day ((hugs)) Xxx.

PoshPuss
19-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Well done Tink, so glad to hear K is making good progress, and to hear that his family treasure you is lovely too. Times like this brings families together, glad you are all rallying around for K and giving each other support and love.:)

angieh
19-06-2009, 09:02 AM
It's great that K's stepfather said that to you - I can imagine how much that has meant to you Tink. You are being very strong for K - hang on - every hour he'll improve a little bit. More (((((HUGS))))) from me and Kizzy.

Tink
19-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Thanks all. I called in about 3 hours ago at 1am just to talk to K's nurse and ask how he's doing thru the night. Her report is they have taken off the oxygen mask and he has adequate oxygen saturation with the nasal cannula (since 9pm last night!). He is "coughing well" (helps clear the airways, it of course hurts his huge incision area but it also seems to be helping his breathing improve) and is actually sleeping peacefully for the most part instead of his usual miserable with discomfort fidgeting so that is nice to know.
My mom is taking the train back Saturday morning as her presence has boosted me so much and K seems to be improving we think it'll be okay for her to leave and make sure she is home for Father's Day with my dad.
I'm also happy to report I have not smoked since the night before K's surgery. I am chewing nicotine gum but that is it.
I also have gone leaps and bounds with driving again. My mom is a great cheerleader and really has shown me that I am capable of things if I put my mind to it, bless her.
I am going to try to get an earlier start tomorrow to visit him earlier in the afternoon (of course i am writing this at four am but i got a good nights sleep last night so oh well, LOL).
will update later. thank you all for each one of your kind and thoughtful words. each message i read carefully, take into account, and appreciate.
love to all.

Mags
19-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Great news.....so pleased to hear that K's recovery is going well and he's off the oxygen mask, Tink. Hopefully you will see an improvement in him every day as he regains his strength.

It is surprising how something like this can give you an inner strength to enable to cope better with things. You are doing marvellously with lots of support from your mum and I'm sure you will come out of this a much stronger and confident person.

I'm sure you'll be fine with your driving, just relax and tell yourself you are doing this for K........ he'll be proud of you!:)

More best wishes to you both ............ just wait until K understands that he has had all these Catsey ladies so concerned about him!!;) ((((hugs)))) xx

yola
19-06-2009, 01:20 PM
I too think that K's stepdad's words speak volumes for the amount of respect everyone has for you, your tenacity and your strength of character.

I truly hope that this is a cathartic situation for you; that you can see for yourself that if you put your mind to it you can overcome your demons and control the things that once controlled you (smoking, fear of driving etc).

Major respect to you Tink and continued wishes for K's improvement!

dandysmom
19-06-2009, 04:22 PM
This has been so hard for you and you've coped so beautifully....you ARE a strong woman! That was so touching about K's stepdad; and I'm so glad your Mom's been there for you, and is comfortable enough with the situation to go home to be with your Dad on Fathers Day. K is lucky to have you, and it's wonderful about the daily progress ...this is the first thing I looked for when I logged on just now .... do keep on with the updates and don't forget to take care of yourself too! Many hugs!!

random
19-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Oh Tink, what a wonderful thing for K's dad to say but of course it is all true, you are doing absolutely brilliantly and i'm so happy to hear that K is improving with each update you bring us. All the best to you, hope you manage some sleep. x

calismum
19-06-2009, 07:11 PM
I was so pleased to read of K's progress, litle by little he'll get there.

What a lovely thing for his stepdad to say to you, vey kind and I'm sue very true.

Your Mum must be so proud of you and it is good that she believes you will cope fine and she can go home without worrying too much.

You are doing so wel with the not smoking and the driving. To be able to stay off the cigs at this very stressful time just goes to show how strong you really are.

Take care of yourself and keep us up to date. Big (((hugs))) for you both.

CM x

Tink
19-06-2009, 08:04 PM
I just got a call from his mother. K is in very bad spirits. They had to do minor surgery on a wound in the groin area because they accidentally stitched into one of his nerves. It took an hour and a half to fix and he got no anesthetic because they needed to know exactly where it was.
He has said he does not want to be left alone which is unlike him. He is withdrawing off antidepressants and is saying things like "I used to breathe better when I was smoking two packs a day" because he is having such a hard time breathing.
They are holding down the fort and I am going to forego all things I needed to get done today and head right down to be with him.

dandysmom
19-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Ouch, more surgery and no anaesthetic!! Poor guy, no wonder he's depressed. I hope the breathing improves soon, Tink; that must be a terribly uncomfortable feeling for him; your presence there hopefully will make him feel a bit better. It's a slow road to recovery, but it does sound as if he's in good hands there. Love, xxxx

yola
19-06-2009, 08:20 PM
It's a seriously major op he's been through - of course there'll be set backs. If he can do this without the anti-Ds then he will come out of it stronger and physically/mentally healthier then before.

At least he is being monitored by the medics and they are pikcing up on the things that need doing and acting on them sharpish.

Please do let him know we are thinking of him . . . why not print this thread off and read it to him - let him know there are people around the world thinking of you both and wishing him well.

angieh
19-06-2009, 08:39 PM
I can understand K being in "bad spirits" after what he's been through and coming off anti-depressants and not smoking! And on top of that a major op plus another with no anaesthetic! Also the effect of the general anaesthetic which will take a long while to get over, let alone everything else. I remember myself biting a poor nurse's head off and being very snappy after I had a GA some years ago. I think it's a normal reaction but he'll get over it with your understanding, strength and support.

((((HUGS)))) Tink. This post op could be practically far more stressful for you. Be as kind as possible to yourself.

CathyW
19-06-2009, 10:45 PM
im sending u lots of healing thoughts.for both u and K.
((((hugs to u both))))))

Tink
20-06-2009, 11:45 AM
What a day. I'm too tired to remember all the details in order to update properly..but I do need any vibes/thoughts/prayers sent our way he will start breathing independently again :-(

angieh
20-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Ah Tink - vibes/thoughts/prayers winging their way ........

random
20-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Oh Tink, my thoughts and prayers are with you both all through this hard time, I do hope you are ok. x

pookyandjo
20-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Tink hang in there you are doing a great job... if it's any consolation.... it perfectly normal to get the blues around day 3 or 4 post op... ask the nurses... they will tell you... and K has had major major surgery... it will get better...i promise...it will take a little time...
great idea of Yola's to print this off and read it to him... it may perk him up to know that people all around the world are thinking of you both
big hugs xoxox

dandysmom
20-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Thoughts and prayers continue, Tink.

alexgirl73
20-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Prayers, good wishes, healing vibes and some virtual ((hugs)) being sent your way Tink. I'm sure K will come through this and be stronger than ever xx

Kazz
20-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Sorry not been around for this thread but I send you "healing thoughts" just think this tme last week you were still uncertain about the surgery now you have overcome that hurdle adn going towards the next its a fight will both win you know.....each hour and day is a step closer to a happy and healthy future.

Take care Karen

Tink
21-06-2009, 03:09 AM
thanks all. he is breathing better today. still relying on the machine but not as much as yesterday. i forgot to mention the problem with the incision at groin area (where heart and lung machine were during the actual surgery) was that they had in fact accidentally stitched a nerve to a tendon..so when the anesthesia wore off he was in excruciating pain and they had to take him in to do a short surgery on it.
to be honest, i can't remember what i've told who anymore..i'm going on 30 minutes sleep (i slept from 5:15 to 5:45). gotta run, i'm taking over the 9pm-9am shift to be with him and i have to get the furchildren sorted first. sorry for the scatterbrains.

Tink
21-06-2009, 03:14 AM
oh, almost forgot his biopsies confirmed a diagnosis of giant cell arteritis.

dandysmom
21-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Great news about the breathing! Hope it's even better when you post today. I'd never head of giant cell arteritis, so for those who'd like to know more, here's a link:

http://vasculitis.med.jhu.edu/typesof/giantcell.html

Try to get some sleep, Tink! You're running on fumes. xxx

Tink
21-06-2009, 07:29 PM
guess who is getting transferred from icu to cardiac unit as we speak?!!! That's right..K!!!:-D
i spent the night on a cot next to him last night and fell asleep for several hours to awake to a walking, talking, laughing, fidgeting, chatty man!!!
he has literally made leaps and bounds through the night. he said it's because today they let him have his first cup of coffee since the surgery:lol:

yola
21-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Oh WOW!!! Such fantastic news :D :D :D

Please give him a gentle hug from his fanclub here and let him know we're all pulling for him still. And I bet you can breathe a sigh of relief and get some rest finally knowing he's on the road to recovery.

Mags
21-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Wonderful news Tink! :D

dandysmom
21-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Oh that is wonderful!!!!!!

random
21-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Oh Tink how wonderful!

alexgirl73
21-06-2009, 08:42 PM
fantastic news :D Hopefully you will manage to get a little bit of rest now xx

calismum
21-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Great news - really pleased that he has moved from ICU. Best wishes from me to you both.

Kazz
21-06-2009, 09:40 PM
One step forward at all times........great news really happy for you.

angieh
21-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Really good news Tink!

MrsH
21-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Fantastic news! What great progress so soon!

Leesy
22-06-2009, 08:35 AM
Not been on all weekend and have just caught up again with K`s surgery and read about the ups and downs of the last few days and I am sooooo pleased in fact thrilled to bits that K has come on so fantasticly you must so so relieved and so HAPPY;)
Take care and try and get abit of rest now Pauline (HUGS) Xxx.

dinahsmum
22-06-2009, 09:20 AM
I'm so glad that K continues to progress. Tell him to keep it up.

pookyandjo
22-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Great news Tink... get some rest and tell K to keep up the good work

Tink
23-06-2009, 04:37 AM
He's home now...:smt023

pookyandjo
23-06-2009, 05:04 AM
OMG!!!:shock: :shock: :shock:
that is FABULOUS news... He must be doing really well for them to let him home so soon...I suppose the only problem you will have now Tink is keeping K rested.... now that he's home he may want to get back to his projects...:roll:

you will have to be stern with him...he doesn't want to end up back in the hospital because he's overdone it!

Tink
23-06-2009, 05:13 AM
yep, he seems a bit moody which they told us to expect. happy one minute, depressed the next. also irritable when i fuss over him. i'm trying to give him his space, he is probably so tired of all the attention and just wants to be back to normal routine. it also prob hurt his pride i had to open doors and lift things for him today.
he has to be like that for two months. nothing over five pounds can be lifted. this is gonna be a toughy but i must admit i am selfishly on cloud nine havin him around again and not having to sleep at the hospital anymore and getting more time with the furchildren that i've missed dearly in all this..gotta catch up on all the quality time i missed with them.
i am happy but sometimes the look on his face concerns me. we're just going through an adjustment period, i think.

pookyandjo
23-06-2009, 05:24 AM
hmmmm nothing over 5 pounds for two months..... good luck with that one! seriously though... k is going to HAVE to learn to exist within is limitations otherwise he risks all sorts of problems post op... now is the time for him to get interested in some quiet hobbies... reading, watching movies...surfing the net...drawing, painting, photgraphy... that sort of sedate suff... he will probably tell you he'll die of boredom doing that sort of thing...but he's going to have to get his head around the fact that he has limitations... the sooner he does that the sooner he will recover properly and be able to get back to all his painting/lifting/building sort of thing...
He's done so well to be home this soon.... tell him not to spoil it now by doing himself some damage becase he's impatient
lots of hugs to you both xoxo

Leesy
23-06-2009, 09:00 AM
That is great news Tink to hear that K is back home with you, you must be so relieved but like Jo has said you are going to have to be really tough with him to make sure that he dosen`t undo all the good work thats been done.
Big ((hugs)) to both you and K Xxx.

yola
23-06-2009, 09:39 AM
I'll second what Jo and Pauline say - small steps because if he overdoes it now he can suffer set backs that will mean far longer before he can get back to doing the things he loves.

I started doing to much after my c-section far too soon and it started unravelling and I've ended up with not only far greater muscle damage but it was ages before I could do tummy exercises properly.

I hope K can adjust to the few months of rest he needs - and I bet you're like a dog with two tails (i.e., extremely happy) to have him home again!!!

random
23-06-2009, 01:01 PM
So glad to hear he was well enough to come home, just hope he takes things easy! You know what these men are like Tink!

Kazz
23-06-2009, 01:39 PM
So pleased to hear the news............:) really really happy.

dandysmom
23-06-2009, 04:23 PM
That is great! It's going to be hard, but you have to keep him from overdoing and suffering setbacks in his recovery ! Not gonna be easy, men!!!

Mags
23-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Excellent news Tink, I hope K obeys your orders to rest.... :)

calismum
23-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Fantastic news. Yes, agree that it will be difficult to keep him 'om track', and I'm sre that will be the source of a few minor disagreements!

He will have up and down times, he has been through so much, as have you, it'll all take time.

Best wishes to you both.

MrsH
23-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Excellent news Tink, it must feel great to have him home again. Hope he manages to follow instructions about not overdoing it!

HappyKatz
23-06-2009, 07:38 PM
So happy to hear that K is doing better! :smt023 Hope he keeps getting better & better!
K will have to learn how to just sit back & relax ;) Thinking of you both :smt049

angieh
23-06-2009, 08:18 PM
I am so glad that you have K home with you Tink. No more sleeping at the hospital. IMO, you are now in for the hardest part - recuperation that has to be taken slowly. Of course I can sympathise with K as he starts to feel better and wants to do more and MUST NOT. This takes me back to when my dad had his first heart attack. He must be made to understand that it would be the most selfish thing in the world for him to undo the good of the surgery and coming through post-op by taking things too fast. Coupled with that of course you will have to learn to take great big pinches of salt if he sparks off because he is frustrated. If you have a chance to get him interested in gentle pursuits like Jo suggested, so much the better.

Good luck to you both.

Tink
23-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Guess who just walked in with an energy drink for me? My mouth dropped and I immediately said "Where did you get this?!!!". He said "At the store down the street". I asked him why on earth he drove and how did he manage to sneak past me and he said "Well you were busy on the internet and I didn't wanna bother you...". Men!!!!

angieh
23-06-2009, 10:14 PM
You are going to have to SIT on him Tink!

dandysmom
23-06-2009, 10:15 PM
OMG, Tink, is he allowed to drive this soon? You are going to have a time with him I can see.....

Tink
23-06-2009, 10:35 PM
OMG, Tink, is he allowed to drive this soon? You are going to have a time with him I can see.....

Not at all for AT LEAST three weeks per doctors orders!!!:roll:

dandysmom
23-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Not at all for AT LEAST three weeks per doctors orders!!!:roll:

TAKE THE KEYS AWAY!!! Talk about non compliant patients...:roll:

Tink
23-06-2009, 10:55 PM
TAKE THE KEYS AWAY!!! Talk about non compliant patients...:roll:

That's a good idea actually!!!:lol:

pookyandjo
24-06-2009, 03:14 AM
steal the rotor button and the car wont start... even if he does find where you have hidden the keys!:roll:

dandysmom
24-06-2009, 03:28 AM
Hee hee, good idea, Jo!

calismum
24-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Honestly - what will you do with him!!!!!!

Glad to hear he's feeling well tho'