PDA

View Full Version : Take That... Circus Tour 2009

PoshPuss
17-06-2009, 05:52 PM
I implore you, if you get a chance to get a ticket .... GO AND SEE IT! It's the most spectacular show I've ever seen and I was never a big fan so wasn't expecting ANYTHING like this! It was super super entertainment, the band are so profssional and the showmanship is excellent. They have another night in Cardiff tonight.

More gigs at Glasgow and Manchester, then London on July 1st, it's a fun night for all the family. You'll know the tunes I'm sure, it's just a great night out! :D :D :D

Leesy
17-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Sounds like you had a great time at Take That last night:lol: :lol: .
We went to the reunion tour at Manchester and had an ace time we were right at the front in the inner circle:D .

angieh
17-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Glad that you really enjoyed it PP! Is your voice coming back yet?

yola
17-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Never mind her voice LOL - it's her hearing!!! Every gig I've been to I've come away with not only buzzing brain but buzzing ears; for days on end!!!
Glad you've had such a wonderful time Nette - after all the hours you've been putting in you certainly deserve such a show-stopping evening :D

PoshPuss
18-06-2009, 07:51 AM
:D You're right Yola, my ears were buzzing a bit, didn't realise how deaf I was until I shouted at Ceri how much I enjoyed the show. It was 12.30 am and he was sleeping and I thought I was whispering! Oh dear ;)

My voice is back today, I was giddy with excitement all day yesterday, I'd have given anything for another chance to have gone again last night; greedy, I know.

Ah well, nose back to the grindstone, wonder what's in store for me today?

janey83
18-06-2009, 01:35 PM
I spent ages trying to get tickets when they first made a comeback and never managed to get any (my brother got 4 and never thought to get me any pffft!) I was gutted. I never hear when take that tickets go on sale and when i do they have sold out!

Leesy
18-06-2009, 01:39 PM
I spent ages trying to get tickets when they first made a comeback and never managed to get any (my brother got 4 and never thought to get me any pffft!) I was gutted. I never hear when take that tickets go on sale and when i do they have sold out!

We couldn`t get tickets for their comeback at first and we were gutted also, I got talking to one of the parents of children that I look after and they said that they had 2 tickets spare for the inner circle that I could have as they had since recieved tickets for a private box.
Well I wasn`t going to say no was I;)

dandysmom
18-06-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm so glad you had a wonderful time; you deserve it after working so hard!

janey83
18-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Wooooooo hhooooooo.

Im going to see them now next Friday at Old Trafford cricket ground in Manchester!!!

My brothers gf just rang and said someone they are going with cant make it so she's asked me if I wanted to go. I cant wait now.

Leesy
18-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Wooooooo hhooooooo.

Im going to see them now next Friday at Old Trafford cricket ground in Manchester!!!

My brothers gf just rang and said someone they are going with cant make it so she's asked me if I wanted to go. I cant wait now.

Thats great news Janey;) , I bet you can`t wait.

dandysmom
18-06-2009, 08:28 PM
God news, Janey, have a ball!

janey83
21-06-2009, 11:24 AM
God news, Janey, have a ball!

I will,

Ive got a weekend of concerts next weekend. Got Take That on Friday then on Monday ive got Lady GaGa:D . So excited now lol.

janey83
24-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Hey guys, im soooo exited!!! Im not going watching Take That till Friday but Im watching the webcam at the cricket ground in Manc... they ain't on yet but just look at ALL the people!!!!:shock: :shock:

Click on the pic to enlarge and then refresh but nothin is happening much at the moment.

http://www.lccc.co.uk/weatherstation/

janey83
26-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Look at all the people already... Im only gonna get thre at 6pm or after, so i'll be at the back!, you'll have to look out for me lol.:D

http://www.lccc.co.uk/weatherstation/

angieh
26-06-2009, 04:23 PM
That's amazing Janey - not sure I'll be able to spot you though unless you have a huge Catsey flag with you.

Just out of interest, this (http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/6179395/The-Circus/Product.html?source=0600304041&cm_mmc=Silverpop-_-R2_wk26%20Jun%2009%20Vol%203-_-D-_-MUSIC_PROD_1%20&utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=R2%202009-06-26%20June%20Vol%203%20(1)&utm_content=) came in an email to me this morning from Play.com seems tickets are still available?

janey83
26-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Cool, thats good and cheaper than itunes where I downloaded mine from a few weeks ago.

mj69
27-06-2009, 11:29 AM
OMG OMG OMG, went to see the boys on tuesday still cant believe it FANTASTIC we were right at the front of the B stage ive got some brilliant photo's ill come back later and post them i cnat stop singing, im driving the kids nuts they keep saying Mummmmm! and shaking their heads at me:roll: :roll:

I wish i was going again, im greedy like that......

If you get the chance to go, GO

I was like a silly teenager we queued up from 2pm my legs were killing but defo worth it!!!

janey83
27-06-2009, 01:18 PM
I was like a silly teenager we queued up from 2pm my legs were killing but defo worth it!!!

I wanted to go at 12 mid day but my brothers gf was working (out of the 4 of us she was the only one lol) anyhow, it took me an hour and a half to get into Manchester (normally takes 30 mins:roll: )

Anyhow, I hate it when your at a concert and you've been queuing for hours and hours then people turn up at the last minute (like us) and start pushing their way through the crowd.... like we did last night:oops: , still didn't get too close but it was close enough.

It was a fantastic show and they dedicated 'Rule The World' to Michael Jackson and said there's a star up there looking down on us... It was quite emotional.