PDA

View Full Version : ive finally got a reason to wear my lace dress.

CathyW
16-06-2009, 08:11 PM
we are going to the finchley festival on sunday. and its in quite a nice well to do area. (not far from muswell hill 1 way and highgate the other way. and walking distance to THE bishops avenue. richest road in london.
so thought ill dress up for the occasion :)
the trusty digicam is going with me. last time i spoke to steve macfadden (phil mitchell) now im hoping the weathers going to be good :-D

angieh
16-06-2009, 08:18 PM
woo hoo! Hope you have a great time and that the weather is good.

dandysmom
16-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Sounds as if that will b enjoyable; have fun, and do get a pic of yourself in the dress!

yola
17-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Would be great to see you in your dress :D ; I've worn mine several times but with my flabby belly at the moment it just doesn't look as good as I know it could :roll: .

CathyW
17-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Would be great to see you in your dress :D ; I've worn mine several times but with my flabby belly at the moment it just doesn't look as good as I know it could :roll: .oh guess what i saw the dress on their website. its in the sale for 24 quid :roll: wasnt happy.
oh and ive got some control draws lol takes a few inches off the middle bits :-D maybe i should wear a control body suit :lol: