PDA

View Full Version : hubby has just fitted a new cat flap

CathyW
16-06-2009, 08:05 PM
and we had the normal fun getting them to use it. me on the floor with their treat box while the 2 sirs sat the other side looking at me lol.
eventually they realized that they could come in and out as they want.
so now the boys have their own keys lol

dandysmom
16-06-2009, 08:12 PM
But won't that mean they can get out when you're trying to walk Ben?

angieh
16-06-2009, 08:17 PM
What sort of cat flap have you chosen, boys mum?

CathyW
17-06-2009, 07:57 PM
But won't that mean they can get out when you're trying to walk Ben?nope i shut them in the bedroom or hallway lol.

CathyW
17-06-2009, 07:59 PM
What sort of cat flap have you chosen, boys mum?
got it from ebay. :roll:
charlie got it, no idea on what type it is, says free cat on the box. thought jeeze dont want anymore pets.
he had to cut into a double glazed door. and the *naughty words* lol i just read a book :-D

yola
17-06-2009, 08:06 PM
:shock: Does your OH do the naughty words when carrying out the most basic (:lol: ) DIY too???

Darn, I thought it was only mine that made a mountain out of a miniscule molehill :cool:

CathyW
18-06-2009, 08:20 AM
:shock: Does your OH do the naughty words when carrying out the most basic (:lol: ) DIY too???

Darn, I thought it was only mine that made a mountain out of a miniscule molehill :cool:
oh good god yes. if we ever have any flat pack to make up i supply him witha drink. then GO OUT :lol: the words EFFING PEICE OF C***** its all wrong., instructions are for something else. my god ikea have alot to ansa for lol
last night was so funny. reggies sitting inside the cat flap looking out. and ronnines out side wanting to come in. and everytime ronnie tried to get in. reggie put his paw up and stopped him. ronnie ended up coming in through the window. looked at ron as if to say cheers bro.
was funny to see.

dandysmom
18-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Lol, it's the way you tell it, BM!!!

John
18-06-2009, 05:01 PM
I have a cat flap fitted through the wall under the kitchen sink..and since Tommy the stray cat has come to live with us . Millie apears to have taken up residence in the cubboard under the kitchen sink, stopping Tommy from going either in or out..

angieh
18-06-2009, 05:18 PM
P'raps Millie is waiting for her tip, John?

John
18-06-2009, 05:23 PM
she could be Angieh..but she will not move for Tommy..she just looks at him..

CathyW
19-06-2009, 05:33 PM
at least my dogs too big to go through the cat flap now.when we first got him he used to escape through the cat flap. and when he got a bit bigger he used to stick his head through it. when some-one knocked on the door we used to hear a squeal of surprise. from the visitors LOL
now he lays in front of the door blocking the exit off.

John
20-06-2009, 11:35 PM
cats and dogs seem to aquire some funny little ways.I reckon thats why we love em so much..

dandysmom
20-06-2009, 11:51 PM
So very true John!

CathyW
23-06-2009, 07:48 PM
think i prefer my animals to kids. alot less bother.

dandysmom
23-06-2009, 08:14 PM
think i prefer my animals to kids. alot less bother.

BM, this might amuse you andothers ;.......

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/images/new.gif

Cats don't call you old fuddy-duddy when you don't let them go to a rave or to the latest horror flick.
Cats don't get upset when you don't buy them the newest I-pod or fastest computer. They may gripe if you don't buy them the smelliest cat food but that is easy to deal with. You just give in.
Cats don't care if you aren't dressed up in the latest fashions when you go out.
After a hard day's work looking for a job, cats don't question why you don't already have a job

They do not *shriek* like small children do.
They are never embarrassing in a restaurant (Unfortunately, restaurants don't *allow* cats but still....)
The only high they are interested in is catnip. (And its legal!)
They don't have to be taken to school at O'Dark Thirty in the mornings!
They LIKE it when you are lazy and don't go anywhere - especially if you stay in bed!
Cats do not incessantly bounce large balls in the street and seem oblivious to the constant "thud" "thud" "thud" of such games.
It is unlikely one will get called to the Principal's office due to their cat's behavior.
Leaving your cat alone in the house for several hours will not get you investigated by social services.
No one thinks less of you if you only feed them canned food or ready to eat food from a bag or box.

CathyW
25-06-2009, 11:00 PM
BM, this might amuse you andothers ;.......
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/images/new.gif

Cats don't call you old fuddy-duddy when you don't let them go to a rave or to the latest horror flick.
Cats don't get upset when you don't buy them the newest I-pod or fastest computer. They may gripe if you don't buy them the smelliest cat food but that is easy to deal with. You just give in.
Cats don't care if you aren't dressed up in the latest fashions when you go out.
After a hard day's work looking for a job, cats don't question why you don't already have a job

They do not *shriek* like small children do.
They are never embarrassing in a restaurant (Unfortunately, restaurants don't *allow* cats but still....)
The only high they are interested in is catnip. (And its legal!)
They don't have to be taken to school at O'Dark Thirty in the mornings!
They LIKE it when you are lazy and don't go anywhere - especially if you stay in bed!
Cats do not incessantly bounce large balls in the street and seem oblivious to the constant "thud" "thud" "thud" of such games.
It is unlikely one will get called to the Principal's office due to their cat's behavior.
Leaving your cat alone in the house for several hours will not get you investigated by social services.
No one thinks less of you if you only feed them canned food or ready to eat food from a bag or box.
and they dont as to borrow the car/money.clothes.
and if they fall pregnant u can sell the offspring.

yep kids verses pets. pets win each time .:)