PDA

View Full Version : I have outwitted the cats!

random
15-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Muwhahaha! Turned the springs in the door handles upside down so you have to lift up to open the door rather than press down and they can't open them any more, hehehe!

Owner 1 Cats 0

:-D

Moli
15-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Very clever, but I am sure they will soon suss it out!

dandysmom
15-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Hee hee, you are a genius! I can see them saying, "Curses, foiled again!"

random
15-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Very clever, but I am sure they will soon suss it out!
Oh don't you say that! Then I will have to go out and buy knobs or locks! :lol:

Hee hee, you are a genius! I can see them saying, "Curses, foiled again!"
I am going to put a catflap in and my Dad said i'm daft as they will only figure out how to open that too (tabs used to open hers!).

smokytopaz
15-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Cats are sitting there going - hmmmmm, what would happen if I did somefink different. You never outwit a cat for long! :)

dinahsmum
16-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Top of the class for you Random! Well done.
Do the cats hate you?

random
16-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Cats are sitting there going - hmmmmm, what would happen if I did somefink different. You never outwit a cat for long! :)
Time will tell. :lol:

Top of the class for you Random! Well done.
Do the cats hate you?
Some certain members of the pride are still holding a grudge, they only really notice at night when I shut the door and go to bed and they can't get up to their midnight antics, they are going to feel it most though when my pal comes round (who is terribly allergic) and I shut them out. :-D

Elaine
16-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Oh those poor traumatised kitties:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well done you for getting one over on them;)

random
16-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Oh those poor traumatised kitties:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well done you for getting one over on them;)

What's even more cruel is laughing when they poke their little kitty paws under the door in frustration! :mrgreen:

All 6 of them are asleep together on the sofa right now, making the most of it while they can, muwhahaha.:-D

dandysmom
16-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Poor abused babies! If they're looking for new homes where they won't be mistreated so, I'll gladly take Tucker, oh and Vitaani too, and I suspect Angie would want Anakin ........:-D

random
16-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Poor abused babies! If they're looking for new homes where they won't be mistreated so, I'll gladly take Tucker, oh and Vitaani too, and I suspect Angie would want Anakin ........:-D

I have not long put them all out of here for the night Eileen and I think I can hear them packing up their tiny suitcases as I type. :-D :-D :-D

Moli
16-06-2009, 11:23 PM
I would have Princess in a minute!

Leesy
17-06-2009, 08:23 AM
LOL there will seriously be some major plotting against you to get their own back on you:lol: :lol: :lol: