PDA

View Full Version : taking my dog out hard work or what ??????

CathyW
13-06-2009, 10:14 PM
ok 6 ish every night i take the dog out. and what a palaver. ok go to draw get poo bags. ben sees this and thats it hes excited.so then its pop a few bikkis in my other pocket. so now ive got a very happy dribbly dog. get his lead. my mobile. and ready for the off. out the garden up to the end of the service road then wait, reggie comes scooting out after me. so then its the game of *u cant get me mummy* lol eventully he gets 1/2 way up the tree and i get him. tuck him under my arm, hes busy head butting me purring like mad all pleased , so go back inside with reggie and shut him in so he cant follow. go back out and try n carry on with the walk. then its ronnies turn. so hes easier to catch no looking under cars ect, pop him indoors. making sure that reggie dont get out.
by then poor ben is almost crosseyed with 1 wanting a walk.2 wanting a pee. 3 wanting to do his biz. 4 the promised bikkies.
so a 20 min walk is at least 30 mins or more lol :-D
so glad hubby does the morning walkies. the boys are normally asleep still lol
going shopping is just as bad a quick nip up the shop.well forward planning is my speciality lol

angieh
13-06-2009, 10:31 PM
I love your stories boys mum - they always have me chuckling as I can picture it all!

dandysmom
13-06-2009, 10:42 PM
You have such a way with words! Great story!

Moli
13-06-2009, 11:04 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry BM but I can just see you with a cat under your arm, trying to walk the dog......

Erin
14-06-2009, 07:40 AM
:lol: :lol: Thats so funny!!

janey83
14-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Lol, when I use to go to school Tigger would follow me,i'd end up nearly being late coz I had to take him back home.

Kazz
14-06-2009, 10:46 AM
I bet they don't do it every night either they just do sniper attacks and then a gap in the adventure so you almost forget they do followyou then the stalking recomences.

There is something about cats not wating to be left out....I used to walk with the dog and be followed by Oscar I have to warn you over the years they become adept at avoiding being seen until you are a way from home.....to far to return them with out returning yourself....

calismum
14-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Oh, that did make me laugh. Poor dog, can just see him thinking - darn cats.

yola
14-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Pet juggling . . . LOL . . . it's the way you tell 'em :lol:

CathyW
14-06-2009, 09:58 PM
poor ben he gets taken around the carpark while im chasing reggie.then back into the garden, think hes used to it.
mind u reggie was quite crafty tonight. he jumped into a neighbours garden.
they keep me occupied my lot.