PDA

View Full Version : Printer help please before I throw it out of a very high window?

random
12-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Just put new ink cartridges in my printer and the cyan is not working for some reason unbeknown to me, it's been punctured I checked that, I have done all the usual, nozzle check, cleaned heads, twice, i'm gonna have no ink left at this rate, tried printing page after page of cyan test pages and they are just coming out pink with white lines through them, so I did head alignment and no good, still nothing, anyone know anything else I can try before I throw it out the window, i'm covered in printer ink now and meant to be going out for a meal and it's totally STRESSED me out! I was trying to print a nice photo for my mum and now that idea is ruined. Will teach me to leave it to the last min I guess, i'll just have to give her the empty frame and hope for the best lol. http://www.dogsey.com/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif

calismum
12-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Put it away, go get ready, give your Mum the frame with a little note inside describing the pic, enjoy your night, try again tomorrow.

That's about as technical as I get with printers!!!!

Phoenix
12-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Have you charged the ink up and fitted it properly?

That's the only suggestion I can come up with ...

angieh
12-06-2009, 07:59 PM
This is a silly query and probably worth taking CM's advice and leave it until tomorrow ..... you did put a new cyan cartridge in and not an old empty one you had lying around???

dandysmom
12-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Can't help, don't have a printer, but will send good vibes, Random!

random
12-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks guys, it's been suggested that it's probably a dodgy cartridge so will get a new one tomorrow and hopefully that will sort it out, bit calmer now and stuffed to the brim from dinner so my printer rage has subsided and my hands are very colourful!