PDA

View Full Version : Give a dog a tunnel

Kazz
12-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Went on holiday and in the field was an agility set up so we had a go.....nothing serious.
Whats in the tunnel.....why a SBT of course....:roll: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/kazz76/Captured2009-6-900028.jpg
Peek a Boo here she is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/kazz76/Captured2009-6-900072.jpg
Before she started the jumps,http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/kazz76/Captured2009-6-900067.jpg

I discovered that I cannot run to keep up with her, take pictures, and avoid the equipment at the same time....yes you've guessed it I fell over, not just the jumps I fell over the tunnel and ran into the see saw..... :roll: :lol: however Sal loved it.

Moli
12-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Poor Kazz! Hope you did not hurt yourself...She looks like she had a lot of fun....

angieh
12-06-2009, 05:08 PM
I hope that Sal helped you up!!! Sorry to chuckle, but your story is funny and great photos.

Kazz
12-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Help me up don't make me laugh............Angie that simple statement tell me you do not have dogs ;) with dogs once you're down yo are fair game :) to be jumped on and licked to death...........

Moli she loved it.

Moli
12-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Help me up don't make me laugh............Angie that simple statement tell me you do not have dogs ;) with dogs once you're down yo are fair game :) to be jumped on and licked to death...........

Moli she loved it.

How right you are Kazz, if you are on the floor, a staffy is in heaven!:roll: :lol:

angieh
12-06-2009, 06:08 PM
You're right of course, I've never had a dog of any sort - OH is the previous dog owner!

Thought she might let you grab onto her though!!!

calismum
12-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Lol - I can just imagine. She has a lovely big smile so obviously enjoyed her day.

Kazz
12-06-2009, 06:15 PM
You're right of course, I've never had a dog of any sort - OH is the previous dog owner!

Thought she might let you grab onto her though!!!

Angie I love your naivety….all grabbing hold of her would do is break my wrist or get me dragged into something smelly :-D :-D :-D ……… honest when you’re down you are simply dead meat and something to be sat on or laid on … and your chances of escaping without being slobbered all over is zilch.

Elaine
12-06-2009, 07:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: I can just picture it all now:lol: :lol: :lol:

random
12-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Angie I love your naivety….all grabbing hold of her would do is break my wrist or get me dragged into something smelly :-D :-D :-D ……… honest when you’re down you are simply dead meat and something to be sat on or laid on … and your chances of escaping without being slobbered all over is zilch.

LOL perhaps if she was a St Bernard with a barrel of brandy? :-D

Glad she enjoyed it but take it you won't be giving agility classes a go then? :lol:

random
12-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Angie one time I was out with Maddy and my dad and was walking up a particular muddy hill, well mud and hill, I should have known, I didn't last very long and was soon on my arris in the mud, caked in it, Maddy runs over, she was about 5 meters away, saw me go down.

"Oh my faithful friend", I thought, she must be concerned about me because I have fallen and making such a fuss (I was absolutely laughing so hard I was crying, as was my dad and I was shouting at him to stop laughing and get me out of the mud), so she runs over, and nuzzles at my arm and starts licking my hand, THE HAND HOLDING THE TREATS, I lifted my hand and she headbutted my arm, I dropped the treats, she scoffed the lot and trotted off! SHE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME, SHE SAW I WAS DOWN AND RUDDY WELL TOOK HER CHANCE! The wee git!

angieh
12-06-2009, 11:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naughty Maddy!!! Perhaps she would have acted differently if you'd been hurt and hadn't been laughing? I must be thinking about St. Bernards or those dogs that dig people out of snow drifts ..... that's my idea of mans' best friends!