PDA

View Full Version : Dylan's latest letter

Phoenix
11-06-2009, 07:24 PM
What do you think to this letter? I'll be taking it into the rescue tomorrow, so would love to have feedback on it before I take it! :-D

Hi again

Did you think I’d forgotten about you? Not likely – mum’s been busy with something strange called “college work” and “exams”, which means that I’ve not had quite as many strokes as I’d have liked, but I’ve taken to visiting neighbours for attention as well as the rest of the family.

I brought a moley in the other day (hunting wise) alive, let it go in the house but it escaped and dug up the plants – naughty thing! I’m still hunting ratties, birdies, mouseys and anything else I can find.

I’ve told mum to take some of my cat food to you because I’ve decided for now it isn’t what I like (co-op’s own cat food), I’ve decided also that netto cat food isn’t my favourite today. Go Cat dried I like, webbox cat treats I like and I like meat and fishys. Whiskas and Felix, though, I say are Very Poisonous and Must Not Be Eaten.

I’ve got a new favourite sleeping spot – known as Granny’s Bed. I say it’s very comfortable, as are the wardrobes which are also my favourite sleeping spots. I still like mum’s bed.

It’s mum’s birthday coming up in a few days, have any kitties got any ideas for a present she’s like? She says she doesn’t mind me bringing back little mouseys, but she’d rather I didn’t decide to hunt ratties or birdies.

My tummy’s been a little funny today – it’s my catnip mouseys fault! I was trying to eat it last night so’s I could have the catnip but it’s made my tummy go funny. I love catnip – it’s my favourite! Mum laughs when I’m playing with my mousey though, why does she laugh? All I’m doing is rolling on the floor trying to shred it! I’m not acting like a DOG! Dogs are big, bad and nasty. There’s one that barks every time I go outside into the back garden. I wind it up though, I sit and wash myself where it can see me and it goes REALLY mad then! Hee hee!

Anyway, I’m going back to prowling, which I’ve been doing all day. I’ll write again shortly!

Love, snuggles, kitty kisses and sitting on your laps

Dylan

HappyKatz
11-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Dylan sure knows how to write a letter! :-D I like the part about that Grannys bed is one of his new favorite spots to sleep & I also like the part where it was the catnip mousies fault & that he tried to eat it to get the catnip :cat27 Can't wait for more of Dylans adventures!

Phoenix
11-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Dylan sure knows how to write a letter! :-D I like the part about that Grannys bed is one of his new favorite spots to sleep & I also like the part where it was the catnip mousies fault & that he tried to eat it to get the catnip :cat27 Can't wait for more of Dylans adventures!

I'll get Dylan to hurry up and write another letter, HK :-D

HappyKatz
11-06-2009, 07:44 PM
I'll get Dylan to hurry up and write another letter, HK :-D

The adventures of Dylan are interesting to read!
I wonder what he going to be doing next :) Hes a busy Dylan :cat10

Phoenix
11-06-2009, 07:45 PM
He's not busy at the moment - he's decided he's exhausted from his exercise today :lol:

Phoenix
11-06-2009, 07:55 PM
A little bit he's just said he wants adding:

"I’ve decided that I neeed to try fruit and vegetables – bananas, apples, carrots, tomatoes, you name it I neeed to taste it and do Quality Control to make sure Mum doesn’t eat anything Very Poisonous."

dandysmom
11-06-2009, 08:31 PM
I love Dylan's letters! And especially the part about winding up the dog...so funny, so true!

angieh
11-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Yes, I liked winding up the dog bit too! Dylan's letters are very entertaining.

How are the exams going RCR - or shouldn't I ask?

moonstone
12-06-2009, 02:10 PM
oohh DYLAN you really are a smart cat:D how did you manage to catch one of them pesky moley things:lol: my pussies would be terrified of a moley in case it had big teefies and bit them where it hurts most:oops:
I have told them all about you;) they are just silly little girlies but they are very impressed with your antics:lol:
They like catnip "meeces" too:D polly is busy hunting flies and Magick is stalking the squirrel:lol: she would love to catch him but he is just to quick for her:( I,m sure you would give him a run for his money though:lol:

Phoenix
12-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Yes, I liked winding up the dog bit too! Dylan's letters are very entertaining.

How are the exams going RCR - or shouldn't I ask?

Got an overall merit :-D

Phoenix
12-06-2009, 07:20 PM
oohh DYLAN you really are a smart cat:D how did you manage to catch one of them pesky moley things:lol: my pussies would be terrified of a moley in case it had big teefies and bit them where it hurts most:oops:
I have told them all about you;) they are just silly little girlies but they are very impressed with your antics:lol:
They like catnip "meeces" too:D polly is busy hunting flies and Magick is stalking the squirrel:lol: she would love to catch him but he is just to quick for her:( I,m sure you would give him a run for his money though:lol:

He started off with rats, then birds, then mice and now moles :roll:

What's next, rabbits? :shock: He brought another mole in this morning! :shock:

dandysmom
12-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Rabbit stew? ........... :-D